Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Hello, I have owned the CRJ700/900 for a little over a year and I have ran into an issue just recently. My sim was having some issues and I went into steam and verified the game files. After that I did a fresh restart on my computer and went to fly a short hop in the RJ and started to see these textures over the cockpit. I have tried EVERYTHING. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I disabled shaders. I even went as far as deleting the FSX.cfg file and having it rebuilt after launching the sim. Nothing is working. Can anybody help?
  4. yeah sure i will get more detailed info on my next flight which should be tomorrow at some point.
  5. Hello Rich, Do you have a screenshot when this happens? Would happily take a closer look into this but it would help a lot to have full context of the situation where your aircraft is located in relation to the runway centerline and distance from the runway to fully make sure if the behavior is correct. The aircraft could be for example following the enhanced LOC capture function if certain criteria are being met.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Hi Just wondering (might just be me) does any one else have an problem with enabling LOC while still in NAV mode? once on the later stages of the app while still on NAV mode with the ILS tuned in if i press the LOC button the Airbus wants to start turning ...my understanding is that while in NAV mode it will still continue Uninterrupted towards the next fix or following the route while LOC is enabled .....a work around for me at least is to keep it in nav mode (dosnt happen when using heading select can enalbe LOC and it will stay on the heading it intersepting the LOC) then once the LOC needle starts moving press the LOC/APP button or just use Heading select. Thanks Rich
  8. Version 3.2 der C208 war die Version für X-Plane 10. Die Update Datenbank ist nur für Box (DVD/CD) Addons gedacht. Downloads werden immer über das Shop Konto aktualisiert (Vollversionen). Für X-Plane 11 ist zur Zeit die neue Version 1.1 aktuell. Da sit auch die Cargomaster gleich mit enthalten. Gruß heinz
  9. Haven't you told you don't have any schedule because each programmation depends on bugs and all those stuff ? Just kidding, I'll wait patiently... For some tips, start reading A330 manuals. That's what I do for passing the time so I'll be ready for the release
  10. Would it be an idea to ask people what they prefer and are willing to pay for a new upgraded Twotter? Like "Option 1: XX euro for new VC with GSP and sound only, or option 2: YY euro for improved external model as well". To make a poll?
  11. hello! i already knwo there is a way to convert repaints from the older version to the pro version of the A320 family, however, there is any chance to have a utility or tool to this in a more direct or straight forward way? or perhaps allow the livery manager to automatically convert them while installing i think this could be a nice detail, since there are 1500 liveries on the older version and not all of them are already done for the new version thanks :)
  12. Hi Emanuel, es hat jetzt nichts mit dem aktuellen Thema zu tun, aber neugierig wie ich mal bin: für was steht unter Deinem Namen #6 ? Unter meinem Namen würde das für "006 mal durch die Agentenprüfung gefallen (Zitat aus Asterix&Obelix)" stehen, aber bei Dir ? 😉 Ahoj -Uwe
  13. I have just installed Simstarter on a rebuilt system with P3D v4.5. When starting I get this error: I can select "Continue" and the app seems to carry on. I am not comfortable with trying to change any P3D scenery items with this error popping up. It also hangs the makerunways refresh.. These are the details :- I am running version 1.87 rev 1 See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.InvalidCastException: Operator '<' is not defined for type 'DBNull' and string "9". at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Operators.ConditionalCompareObjectLess(Object Left, Object Right, Boolean TextCompare) at .(Object , Object , Boolean ) at SIMstarter_NG.sceneryTable_F.(Object ) at (Object , Object ) at .(Object , Object ) at SIMstarter_NG.sceneryTable_F.readSceneryCfg(file scenery_file, Boolean addAddOnXml_BL) at (Object , file , Boolean ) at .(Object , file , Boolean ) at .() at .() at .(Form ) at .(Form ) at .(Boolean , Boolean , Form ) at .(Boolean , Boolean , Form ) at SIMstarter_NG.startPos_F.get_addOnAirports(Form target_F, Boolean refresh_BL) at (Object , Form , Boolean ) at .(Object , Form , Boolean ) at .(Form ) at .(Form ) at SIMstarter_NG.main_F.(Object , EventArgs ) at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3815.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll ---------------------------------------- SIMstarter NG Assembly Version: 1.8.7.1 Win32 Version: 1.8.7.1 CodeBase: file:///E:/Simstarter%20NG/SIMstarter%20NG.exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 14.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3801.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3815.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3815.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Runtime.Remoting Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll ---------------------------------------- ? Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.8.7.1 CodeBase: file:///E:/Simstarter%20NG/SIMstarter%20NG.exe ---------------------------------------- System.Xml.Linq Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll ---------------------------------------- System.IO.Compression.FileSystem Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll ---------------------------------------- System.IO.Compression Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll ---------------------------------------- Accessibility Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Data Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Numerics Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll ---------------------------------------- ************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example: <configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /> </configuration> When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box. Any ideas please?? Dave
  14. Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

And finally here is the third airplane repaint i made for the Bahamas Air ATR 42 Fleet . I hope you will like it
  15. Version 1.0.0

1 download

Next On the list is one more aircraft from the Bahamas Air ATR 42's Fleet . Now the original airplane with this registration is the ATR 42-600 but since carenado has only released the ATR 42-500 i made it for this model
  16. thanks guys. I don't know what happened but it works now. I initially installed verbatim according to the instructions. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled and it works. weird. Thanks for your help everyone. Also mopperle….in my initial post, I did say what operating system I had...its in the 5th sentence...says windows 10. thank you all for the quick support...I love this product. Great FPS...superb ! cant wait for the A330! keep up the good work aerosoft. Hopefully there is a A340-300 in the future so I can uninstall my blackbox simulations. This Aerosoft a320 is superb compared to the blackbox product...wow
  17. Cool,welche Hardware hast du denn? Und was machst du beruflich?..Würde mich sehr interessieren. Ich fliege nur privat zum Vergnügen...Tragschrauber Werde deine Einstellung bezüglich XOrganizer mal testen..und dann berichten
  18. Both are good, however entirely different. In real life too, they just can't be compared. What plane you like to fly is entirely your personal preference, are you more of a Boeing or an Airbus guy? If you can fly one, you know nothing about the other. There's a different logic behind them. What planes have you flown so far? What's your experience?
  19. Danke Othello.. ich wollte damit nicht sagen, dass es für jedermann die Nadel im Heuhaufen sei 😉 für mich war es aber so..aber hey, wär ja auch langweilig wenn alles auf anhieb klappen würde 🙂 ich danke dir auf jeden fall für deine ausführungen..sehr hilfreich!! gruzz remo
  20. Dem P3D ist es Wurst, wo die Dateien für den Ordner scenery/world/scenery sind. Hauptsache ist, dass diese sehr früh beim Starten gelesen werden. Dies erreicht man durch den Layereintrag 3. Wie man dies mit Hilfe des SIMstarter NG erledigt, kann ich nicht sagen.
  21. Hallo, ich habe seit einiger Zeit x-plane 11 mit zOrtho4XP und Simheaven X-Europe 2.1.1 geladen und fliege auch damit. Auf youtube sehe ich immer wieder Videos oder Bilder von dieser Constellation. Dort sind in der Regel alle Gebäude 3D. Bei mir nur einige (Kirchen, Masten und einzelne Gebäude; wahrscheinlich aus anderen Scenerien). Die meisten Gebäude sind Flunderflach (2D). In der ini-Datei habe ich die 3 Ordner von x-europe (extras, scenery, network) über den VFR-Dateien von Günther Krempp. Als letztes liegt die HD-Mesh-Scenery-V4 von alpilot ganz unten. Dort sind die 4 Kacheln von Deutschland mit den Unterordnern enthalten. Habe ich etwas falsch gemacht - oder reicht mein System nicht aus: Win 10/64; i7-6700; 3,4GHz; Geforce GTX960 4GB; RAM 32GB; XPLANE11 aktuellste Version. Die Regler in den Grafikeinstellungen sind natürlich recht weit links (also niedrig) eingestellt. Ich bin für jede Hilfe sehr dankbar, viele Grüße Günter. P.S. Natürlich habe ich für Deutschland auch die zOrtho4XP-Dateien und die yOrtho4XP-overlay in der Custom-Scenery und in der ini-Datei entsprechend eingepflegt. OpenScenery aktualisiert.
  22. Version 0.9.0

0 downloads

My first livery ever interCaribbean VG-THG for aerosoft Twin Otter Extended 300 pax. Feel free to comment and make suggestions. Manual install (easy) Enjoy !
  23. Hallo Tim, ich skizziere mal einige grundlegende Sachen und hoffe, dass damit einige Deiner Fragen beantwortet werden können. Die Hilfstools lasse ich mal bewusst weg. Es ist kein Programmierfehler, dass man im P3D die per XML eingebundenen Szenerien nicht verschieben kann. Der P3D schreibt diese beim Start in eine eigene cfg-Datei. Kann gerade nicht nachsehen, wie die heißt. In dieser CFG-Datei stehen die Einträge dann in der Reihenfolge, wie sie zeitlich installiert und eingebunden worden sind. So sieht man sie auch anschließend in der Szeneriebibliothek. Nur in dieser CFG-Datei könnte man jetzt die Reihenfolge ändern. Ich nehme mal an, dass der SimStarter hier ansetzt. Das Lorby-SI Tool macht dies mit Hilfe von Layereinträgen. Ich arbeite wie folgt: Das Addon xy hat die folgende Ordner-Struktur: Addon XY Scenery Texture Texturen für den P3D-Texturordner Texture Alt Scenery Meine XML-Datei sieht dann so aus: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on"> <AddOn.Name>Szenerie Flughafen xy</AddOn.Name> <AddOn.Description>Beschreibung</AddOn.Description> <AddOn.Component> <Category>Scenery</Category> <Name>Flughafen xy </Name> <Path>Addon xy\Scenery</Path> </AddOn.Component> <AddOn.Component> <Category>Texture</Category> <Path>Addon xy\Texturen für den P3D-Texturordner\Texture</Path> <Type>WORLD</Type> </AddOn.Component> <AddOn.Component> <Category>Scenery</Category> <Name>ALT für Szenerie xy</Name> <Path>Addon xy\Alt\scenery</Path> <Layer>3</Layer> </AddOn.Component> </SimBase.Document> Mike
  24. With respect, I'm sure old textures can still be used with PBR enabled models. I have a few addons where I use both PBR and non-pbr textures made many moons ago... Carenados, PMDG to name a few. Someone's making this now for P3D. And I'm sure Everest will be made P3D compatible soon ?
  25. I agree PBR is de rigueur right now. True light and Real glass too. After all, this may be the last time you do an Otter. "If you're gonna do it... do it right !" (Donald Duck - 1973) Just my 2 cents...!
  26. You have to use the original mesh file of the addon for LPPS. With my custom mesh from 1.05a you will always get that step.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?