All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, Ben Baron. Your answer came while I was editing my post. Now everything works fine. Tks very much for your help and patience
  3. Hi Eduardo, have you also tried running the windows calibration for the Bravo? The marked "Calibrate" button in my screenshot?
  4. The CRJ is the only aircraft using WASM only you have your system, that creates different circumstances and different options and different problems. A comparison to other aircraft is from a technical point of view of little use. As we said, the issue has been looked at, is being looked at still. The simply fact however is that while it seems to happen a lot to some users (we have a list of 32 people who reported it), we find it extremely hard to recreate on our systems. Doing exactly what users say is sure to replicate the issue simply does not do so on our systems. We have also
  5. Okay thanks for that report, we'll look into that.
  6. I am sorry, I simply do not see this as a big issue. It is listed in our systems as something we need at look at when there is time. But it has low priority as you seem to be the only one who find this so problematic.
  7. The code is the same for the 550 and 700.
  8. If the PC turns of, it simply has to be a hardware issue, software running in the sandbox of MSFS is unable to order a shutdown of Windows. Software in general can't 'switch off' a PC, it can only tell Windows to close down.
  9. Got an error list from P3d V4.5 see below. [error.0] error=Key values exist outside of a section: File:D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Kosice-Barca Airport\effects\lzkz_light_als_r.fx Key:Lifetime [error.1] error=Key values exist outside of a section: File:D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Kosice-Barca Airport\effects\lzkz_light_als_r.fx Key:Version [error.2] error=Key values exist outside of a section: File:D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Kosice-Barca Airport\effects\lzkz_light_als_r.fx Key:Radius [erro
  10. Amazing!!! But one thing, that's the old livery, would be amazing if in the release of the CRJ-900/-1000 the actual and the old livery of the Air Nostrum CRJ-1000. I send some photos of the actual livery of the Air Nostrum CRJ-1000.
  11. Tried something else: changed Throttle 1 to Lever 2 & Throttle 2 in Lever 3 and got these results: 1) when T1 reaches max forward it comes back to idle 2) when T1 reaches idle it goes max forward Keeping T1 slightly above idle AND below max forward it works fine TRIED BFC_Throttle - Reload Bindings => IT WORKED and now T1 works just fine => it seems that my trouble was that I hadn't tried BFC_Throttle - Reload Bindings Went back to axis assignment, changed everything and now every lever works wonderfully Since I'm a newbie and the some issue could
  12. Vatsim changed the format of the datafeed from the previous txt format to a json format. This took effect March of 2021. See here for new format https://forums.vatsim.net/topic/29914-datafeed-urls/
  13. Genau das war es. Tut mir leid, dass ich das nicht wusste. LG und vielen Dank!
  14. Today
  15. I think you're right. based off FSX and P3D the A320/A321 came before the A318/A319
  16. Hallo Mattrockt, prüfen Sie bitte mit [TAB] ob alle Einsatzfahrzeug bereit sind, sonst kommt kein Einsatz, und der "Stuhl Skipp" funktioniert dann auch nicht
  17. Hi Michael, danke für den Threat, ich konnte durch das Ändern der Einstellung gerade mein Problem lösen. Hoffe, es hat bei dir auch geklappt... (Sollte wohl nach so vielen Monaten :D:D) Schönes Wochenende, J.
  18. I guess it’s the same problem people have with the 700 version. It’s sort of the main topic in this forum. And it’s being investigated and looked at intensively by Aerosoft.
  19. Puuhbear

Re-Fuel Panel

I think the point here is that it’s just not a big deal. Maybe it doesn’t work exactly as expected but I think a margin of even 100Kg is just not worth making a fuzz about this. Your question is answered in multiple ways now. You wanted to know how it works and where you could find information about it and you were pointed to all there is at this moment. You shouldn’t feel bad for asking that. But you should also see that you keep insisting on things that were already answered to the maximum degree possible. And to keep asking over and over again won’t bring new answers and
  20. On vPilot I noticed that talking switches from com1 to com2 when I push the VHF1 listening button. Regardless of where the talk knob is positioned. So I pull com2 listen and as soon as I push (deactivate) com1 listen vPilot switches talking to com2. And I immediately pull com1 RX to keep monitoring. To switch back I have to push in com2 RX again and can pull it back out right away to keep monitoring. I hope that is comprehensive. And I also hope it works the same way for you.
  21. Hallo, da der Thread mit Verweis auf "fast alles gelöst" geschlossen worden ist, aber mein Problem weiter besteht, dann eben einen neuen Thread Ich habe jetzt die Szenerie deinstalliert; am "Vanilla EDDB" wurde mir eben korrekt auch 25R zugewiesen zum Start... jetzt wieder die AS Szeerie installiert und schon wieder die 07..... es liegt also nicht am ATC des MSFS.... es wäre klasse, wenn das Problem auch als "relevant" angenommen wird .....
  22. Sorry about that. Like I said newbie here. Won't repeat. Followed your instructions. Went to FSUIPC and resetted all axis so none is chosen Went to P3Dv4 axis assignment and verified all controllers (Saitek & Honeycomb) as shown bellow.
  23. Hello Theinvoker, The delays do not affect the Throttle Pack for now. We expect the first delivery this month. Greetings, Marius
  24. Dear All, Here's an interesting twist. I operated the spoilers on ground using the switch that has been allocated for it as part of my pre-flight checks. When I took off, the aircraft behaved like the spoilers were extended (even though they weren't) as the speed did not exceed 180 knots. I then abandoned the flight, restarted MSFS and tried again, this time not touching the spoilers before take-off and the aircraft behaved perfectly. Best regards, Peter
  25. Thx for those shots, looks very promissing. Im waiting for VR mode, WMR for sure (dont. want back to flat 2D screen ). If you need me in the future for VR mode testing I will be ready.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?