Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  3. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  4. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  5. Please read the system requirements.
  6. I just received a link to their private server. And downloaded it in seconds. So..kinda weird.
  7. Is the A320 professional compatible with FSX
  8. As I said it is an issue between your system and the download server. Out of our control.
  9. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  10. tyried a different browser, or rather had to download a different browser in seconds no problem. And the same thing happened. Also I went into and downloaded topcat no issue at all.
  11. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  12. I also tried the download and it was plenty fast. Something between your system and the server is causing issues. Out of our control. I would suggest you call the ISP and see if the problem is at there end or if it is further up the chain.
  13. Thats exactly where I tried downloading it from it starts out great then goes to 16 days to timeout
  14. Okay we seen this same issue with Lukla, it is caused by a bug in P3D. The issue is that if you add autogen the way Lockheed wants it done, one add-on can block (in principle all) other add-ons. Let me ask the devs to comment.
  15. Yes, fully reinstalled P3D after HF2 came out All my other sceneries work fine, Mega Airport Zurich as well
  16. Hi Horst doch, die Abdeckklappe kann ich öffnen..aber ein klick auf den entsprechenden schalter bringt nichts, Right Gen Control bleibt auf "fail".
  17. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  18. please send me a message on our fb and i will be able to help more https://www.facebook.com/pg/Windsocksim/posts/?ref=page_internal
  19. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  20. Let me close this. If it ever pops up again make a new topic please.
  21. There are some problems with the zipped data... It seems to be difficulty. We are working on it. Sorry for the issue. I will post an info if we will upload a working version. Greets Heinz
  22. Hi, Just tested here and fully downloaded from FlightsimSoft in around 1min 20sec. Try from the link I posted.
  23. Today
  24. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?