All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ok, did the whole procedure again. Is not working, exactly the same mcdu situation as in the pictures. Then deinstalled the whole busses, installed them again as admin, reboot, loaded the newest airac, and nothing gas changed. I cant fly over easter:( (is there a possibility to download the earlier version from rhe busses?)
  3. polygone als nachttextur... schön oder nicht???
  4. South African Airways is the largest Airbus user in Africa with models from 319 -102,320 - 200, 330 - 200 and 300, 340 - 300 and 600. I am looking for liveries for the 319-IAE and the 320-IAE for SAA Can anyone help?
  5. Gracias por la respuesta. Probaré a ver qué tal va. Un saludo.
  6. Today
  7. I am having the same issue. Perhaps someone could comment? Scott
  8. Good morning Dave thank you for your help. Well i gave the bus several minutes to load, then did the checklist and then went to mcdu procedure. I try the whole thing today again. If that doesnt help, i ll do a complete deinstallation, reinstallation.
  9. Is this an aerosoft f16 in DCS? AT-cm_441678109.mp4
  10. Version 1.8.7 is available! PREPAR3D v4.5 compatible!
  11. Subject says it all. I've combed through the aircraft.cfg and reset every xyzadjust = FALSE to "true". STILL cannot pan or zoom the external views using the hat switch, etc. While I cannot possibly grasp why this was thought to be a good idea, is there another setting in the 'bus configurations that is locking these views in place? Note- this is not a p3d problem, it's unique to the Airbus Prof product. Thanks to anyone who can help! I'm a fan of being able to tweak my external/wing views in-sim.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Hello, I've tried downloading the A318-319 installer v1.2.4.0 from my store account, but I'm getting the following message. I am signed into my account and I was able to download the 320/21 installer, but not the 318/319
  14. Hello, I've tried downloading the A318-319 installer v1.2.4.0 from my store account, but I'm getting the following message. I am signed into my account and I was able to download the 320/21 installer, but not the 318/319
  15. Hola, Intente descargar nuevamente los instaladores, posiblemente se descargaron con error. Si utiliza el navegador para descargar intente mejor bajarlos a través de un gestor como Free Download Manager, reducen la posibilidad de que los archivos que se bajan se vuelvan corruptos. Saludos, Walter
  16. had he installed WX Advantage Radar and just updated to prepar3d v 4.5 ? Then uninstall WXAR. Robby
  17. Hello it's my first post on the forum ^^ i also think that it's the transition to the 64 bit it made the simulators more stable and no more random crashes
  18. Remember to allow an aircraft state to fully complete loading before you switch to a different aircraft state. Failing to do so can leave you with questionable results. That is normal. Remember, you're not looking at altitude restrictions in the FLT PLN page, what you see there are altitudes the aircraft will actually hit and are calculated based on many different dynamic variables. The crossing restriction data is located in the Vertical Def sub-page. It's far different than Boeings. Best wishes.
  19. I think I have a clue, just made related changes. Hopefully it won't happen again.
  20. That's certainly true, but I was thinking... the updaters we have available to us from many different developers. Today I updated a LOT of software via updaters over 30 minutes, but before we had these updaters it might have taken me a day to find out which updates I needed and accomplish the same thing!
  21. 64 bit simulators. Hands down. It's such a simple change, but opened up possibility for lots of innovative features that would have otherwise been memory-prohibitive.
  22. I was thinking back to how things were for us before P3D was released. Now, this isn't about P3D, but that's a great line of demarcation for my question for you guys. QUESTION: What is the single best thing we flight simmers have now that we didn't have 6 years or so ago?
  23. They aren't missing, we removed them. But good catch my friend! I'll make a note that the page numbers need to be removed. Many thanks!
  24. Then how do you eliminate that trailing discontinuity? That's what I'm talking about, an attempt to delete the discontinuity in the legs page breaks the legs page. If you try to fix the damage by deleting the elements, it breaks the simulator and causes a CTD. And I know it's the wrong way to do things, I'm bringing up two topics here: 1) There's a trailing discontinuity that can't be erased 2) It's possible to CTD the sim very easily. EDIT: To clarify, I thought this was an experimental update. It's not, I also have 1.2.3.0 installed.
  25. It's supposed to be a fitness training for passengers before they sit in an airplane for hours
  26. Hello In the documentation Vol1-In P3D v1.2.4.0 pages 37 to 44 are missing. Raymond
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?