!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. And thats after uninstalling all AS 320 and 330 files and installed back after restore every texture addons to default. Envtex, REX etc... Strange thing thats only happens with the Buses 😕
  3. And next time, please mind your wording.
  4. No, thats somthing i have tried as well. But interesting would be, what file does that? Or what file i have to check... Same for the A320 😕
  5. Impressive environment! Way that's way above my level of engineering! My day to day job is programming and testing SCADA systems. Our customers are the national grid integrators, and heavy industries mostly around the port of Antwerp. Regards, Vital
  6. Hello Mert, The tank that you are refering to is trim tank. The fuel system can transfer fuel to and from trim tank automatically to maintain optimum center of gravity for the flight. The trigger for the automatic transfer is at FL255. So once you pass flight level 255 the trim tank will begin AFT transfer (transferring fuel to the trim tank) unless the trim tank is full already. During the as Center of Gravity shifts, the trim tank will perform automatic forward transfer to maintain optimum balance. There is much more that goes into the trim tank logic but hopefully this answers your question.
  7. Very nice! I understand. We have a somewhat similar background. I built two nuclear submarines and later worked Program Management for Naval/Submarine Combat Systems for the US Navy and then the US Navy SUBSAFE program (that's some deep engineering and quality assurance, and it's the same program NASA adopted from us then screwed up to hell and back and which cost them a second Space Shuttle). Of course I was very green / wet behind the ears for the first boat build but I served on her for the next 6 years with a short stint to go flying in a Naval Flight Officer billet for 5 months (time off for good behavior). By the time the second boat build came around I was one of the leads, then it was off to the Combat Systems Program Management (hardware and software). It was an invaluable experience and of course I walked away from that a pretty heavy bear. Today in retirement I only have memories of the man I used to be... LOL! Anyway, nice to have an engineer around. What type of engineering my friend?
  8. Today
  9. What you don't get is that the tank that I marked with a red rectangular shows "0" during boarding phase but after departure the value starts to increase, meaning that there's fuel getting into that tank. Is that normal? I'm awaiting an explanation from your side. Thanks in advance. -Mert
  10. Hi Dave, No criticisme from my end... I understand how business work. Being an engineer, Project Management (and project managers) is somehing I deal with on regular basis. So thanks for A333! Regards, Vital
  11. The only thing which causes this is another addon that modifies the default P3D effect files. Well, also third party shaders could potentially cause this as well - anything which modifies the files themselves or how the effect is rendered would be more accurate. Try deleting your P3D Shaders folder (it's rebuilt automatically when you next start P3D) and see if that does anything. If it resolves things then it was a shader, if it doesn't then you've probably installed an addon that overwrote the default P3D effects. For help in resetting/deleting your P3D Shaders see the post below. Best wishes! https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6306&t=130460
  12. Pfpx is not able to export a correct flightplan for the CRJ. And the guy using Simbrief made an error, as Simbrief of course takes NATs into account. INHO Siembrief is currently the best tool in cae you want more tehn a pure flightplan.
  13. EFB should be very similar (just rounding errors) to the data in P3D. So best to plan with those figures and EFB gives the correct speeds.
  14. You have later version of the C++ redistributables already installed. That should be all fine.
  15. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?> <SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0"> <Descr>Launch</Descr> <Filename>dll.xml</Filename> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad> <Launch.Addon> <Name>Object Placement Tool</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Mission Creation Kit\object_placement.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon> <Name>Traffic Toolbox</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon> <Name>Visual Effects Tool</Name> <Disabled>True</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon> <Name>Flight Recorder</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll</Path> Ich hoffe ich habe das so richtig gemacht
  16. Hey guys, i had this problem times ago... but this time it is back. But i can`t use the same solution and copy the file FX_2 in the textures folder to fix it. I am not sure what can cause it... Last time we have found a fix see the post below, but this time it did not work. It is on my A320 and A330. And the strobes too bye the way. I will add two some pictures. You can see the light at the APU and the A330 Taxi light... for example Need help. This was my old post:
  17. A Tail of Two Airlines...AirEuropa (Budget) and Iberia (Mainline) airlines at home base Madrid. Credit for repaint: Steve Dra (AirEuropa A330-300) & iniBulids (Iberia A330-300). Thanks for viewing, Darryl
  18. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  19. Hallo Stephan, die Video-Qualität kann man einstellen. Dazu gehe bitte ins Menü Datei und dann in Videoaufnahme konfigurieren. Hier findest du die gewünschten Einstellungen. Um Videos einzuschrumpfen, empfehle ich dir das kostenlose Programm Handbrake, dies findest du hier: https://handbrake.fr/ Viele Grüße Horst
  20. Good afternoon guys and girls, anyone having issues with syncing both cockpits, both of us connected correctly to the server (it seems) but only things were both able to see working are the throttle and side sticks. Both running P3Dv4.5 and up to date installers and hot fix. Regards Cameron
  21. No, I dont see this. Our Airbus got no center tank.
  22. Exactly, INIT B has to be filled. Can be accessed via INIT A and then -> or <- key. Without ZFW/ZFWCG and BLOCK fuel, the FMS isn't able to compute any predictions.
  23. Estimated Fuel Onbord (EFOB) ZERO (0) indicates that You have missed the set-up somewhere 1. Check that correct fuel,Cargo,pax are loaded according to loadsheet by INIT LOADSHEET (green colour) 2. Wait until loading is complete 3. Check that values in INIT 2 Page corresponds to loadsheet 4. If all is OK you also have a printed loadsheet 5. DIFRIPS is a good help in your set-up.....DATA/INIT P1/F-PLN/RADNAV/INIT P2/PERF/SEC-PLN
  24. Been talking with this topic before and the answer from Aerosoft is that the strobe light will automatically switch on according to Airbus Manual However, I have seen a lot of video from Youtube that many A330 switch on the strobe light when they line up with the runway Is it possible that Aerosoft make it like that instead of lights on after airborne?
  25. das sollte gar nicht drin sein, ich hab "building=yes" rausgenommen, siehe Definition von Gebäuden in OSM Wiki https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Key:building und Wikipedia https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gebäude
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?