Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

1st A330 paint. Delta Airlines A300-300 with fictional RR engines. See the README-Install Instructions.txt file in the install folder for directions to manually install.
  3. There is a problem with the flight plan as you have listed it. After RZS, it should be J88 SNS (Salinas), then SHOEY ZEBED MINCK
  4. One way round this is turn the gsx estimate pax number off and just tell it each time how many to load.
  5. Today
  6. Hi Mathijs, In your response to my post wing tips from the VC ( a330) you suggested that "In the real aircraft you have to really lean into the window to see it. I think our model shows that perfectly." I think you should be able to see the wings without leaning much into the windows and you should see more of the wings than you actually see in the VC of the AS 330. I'm including here a link to a justplanes youtube vid and a snap of an airbus doc I found out there. Thanks P.s link to justplanes wing view from the cockpit
  7. matty260191

A330 EFOB

Hi dave while this doesn't relate to my post I can say the same is happening to me. For example when I fly the A320 series from you guys I fill in all the MCDU pages then once flight plan is in I import the winds into it. This gives the accurate EFOB at destination and it doesn't change more that 200KG during flight as the MCDU takes the winds into account. And predicts the time of arrival accurate even while taxing. But doing the exact same in the A330 is seems its not seeing or possible just calculating the EFOB wrong even with winds all in the MCDU. The time is also mis calculating. Seems like its possible that the MCDU is ignoring the wind input. With the A330 it tends to say I'm going to land with negative EFOB. This then creeps up to a more accurate figure. This is not the same behaviour I experience in the A320 series. It really seems like its behaving like the 320 did before we had wind input available to us. Meaning the time and EFOB were not accurate and could change alit over a long flight. I believe this guys issue is actually a bug. I have seen similar reported by others also. Look the products great and we all knew we would be reporting thing for fixing. Kind Regards.
  8. In addition to missing Range rings I noticed that route is bleeding outside of the borders for the map display. Anyway to solve this? Kinda of annoying to the eye.
  9. Thanks for the information. I have this very issue and I know I turned the APU on during refueling, so it's good to know how to workaround this.
  10. Totally missed it the clip then. I am not saying Activesky did anything except close. I has a 100+kts tail wind so when it closed that went causing me to jump to 600kts and please watch it again it was at 20000KG+fuel then the OS happened then it was at 10000KG look at the lower ecam in the vid. come on im not new to this please dont patronise me by telling me about how to check my fuel. Watch the video again you will see about 10 seconds in Is when my activesky crashed(removing the 100+kts tail wind) meaning a major jump in IAS and the fuel goes from 20000Kg+ to around 10000KG maybe it wasnt 17000KG but it was atleast 10000KG. I wonder if its to do with the engines over speeding while the Overspeed was happening. I restarted Actuvesky within about 10 seconds thats when the speed returned to normal as my GS didn't change just the winds which do change the IAS. If at that point you still don't understand me then I give up. You need to watch on a screen you can see the lower ecam fuel. You will see what happens about 10 seconds in. 1. Activesky does send wind data which does effect indicated airspeed. 2 watch the video again loom at 10 seconds in activesky closed as explained above and causes overspeed and a drop of at-least 10000KG fuel. 3. Like I said i did try and add fuel on the fuel and payload screen if the sim but it didn't add any. 4.Im fully aware of how and what to monitor while flying thats not my issue in this case. Sorry If this all sounds rather snappy its early in the morning and I thought I had described it well enough.
  11. Hello sir, I did try that with no luck, it isn't a huge deal. I wonder if anyone else has reported this as well? The airplane is stunning and I enjoy with or without cabin lights. Scott
  12. Hello, I found that the MED mode and MAX mode of the aircraft AUTO / BRK do not work, only the LO mode works normally, how can I solve it?
  13. Hi, trying before compute the flight plan to calculate Take off and Landing Performances BUT SAYS THAT NEEDS tOPCAT performance. Try to Edit but there is no A330 Any Help please Thank you, Georgios
  14. I was flying into Montreal using active sky in light to moderate winds. I was on a stable ILS approach with flaps 2 and gear down and I could not slow beyond 180 kts. Even when I deployed my speed breaks it would not slow down. I was hitting wind gusts and getting into redline. I also noticed that the engines were not in idle even though I was well above approach speed. Even when I pulled throttles to idle it wouldn’t slow down.
  15. Hi, Flight Plan LGAV/LIEO from PFPX send to the specified location but while trying to initialize (FMC) says NOT FOUND IN DATABASE Any advise pleaseee Georgios
  16. The "Briefing" page in Active Sky will give you an average winds up at the top - I would use that. Alternately, SimBrief will also provide an average winds.
  17. Not wanting to hijack this thread but in the advanced mode fuel planner there is a field for wind speed and wind direction. What are the correct values that should be put in there if say one is using Active Sky? I am assuming it should the the values at TOC.
  18. After executing a step climb on my latest flight, the white box around the ALT CRZ annunciation persisted for about 35 minutes, and counting. I performed the step climb as I always have in the A320 - dial new altitude in the FCU, enter VS (to smooth the transition to climb) and then pull altitude for open climb. I also pushed the altitude knob and entered "400" into the Cruise Perf for good measure after reaching the new cruise level, but that had no effect in eliminating the box. Altimeters are also in agreement, etc. Just before step climb: (note no box while at original ALT CRZ) Some time after step climb (@ YQT): Almost to YWB (Winnipeg): ...and still going strong 6 minutes later. EDIT: I stepped away, but sometime before YDR it finally extinguished. Still, lasted at least an hour. Flight plan, if interested: CYYZ F380 AVSEP5 VIGLO DCT SSM DCT YQT/F400 DCT GERTY DCT YWG DCT YDR DCT OTPUS DCT 51N115W DCT BOOTH CANUC4 CYVR
  19. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  20. Alex, Please see the topic below (I found the referenced topic by searching the forums for "Reverse Sound") . I'm pretty sure the topic referenced below is what you are writing to us about so I'll close this topic as an attempt to keep the forums cleaned up (an ongoing process for us), but if for some reason I misunderstood your post then please forgive me and open a new topic? Best wishes my friend.
  21. Please try Shift-L. Best wishes for enjoyable flights!
  22. Hello Matty, I apologize, but I've watched your video and read your report several times and I'm not understanding the report my friend. But I would like to comment of a few things in your narrative. 1, ActiveSky does not send nor does it calculate or determine aircraft speed information, so I'm not sure what you are seeing/reporting in this regard. 2. Looking at your video, I don't see any drop in the aircraft fuel levels, and I certainly don't see a 17,000kg drop in the aircraft fuel level(s). Can you please be a little more specific regarding where you are looking at this and what the change is? 3. You are correct, our simulation will not allow you to add more fuel anytime the engines are running. If need be, you should be able to add fuel via the P3D Fuel and Load screen although it may not update the fuel in ECAM and MCDU display (it would have to read the data from P3d to do this and I don't believe it does this. 4. There are several primary fuel indications you should monitor during your flights, which I have discussed below in a non-comprehensive manner: a. Fuel Burn. This is shown for each engine on the Lower ECAM display. This is the rate of consumption, which will change during your flight based on the phase of flight (example: The engines work harder and burn more fuel during Takeoff and Climb, especially above 10,000ft where speed restictions are normally lifted), wind (head wind component), temperature, and pressure. b. Destination Estimated Fuel Onboard (EFOB), which is displayed on the MCDU Performance page and also for the Destination Airport and Alternate Airport at the Bottom of the MCDU Flightplan page. Destination EFOB is also displayed elsewhere in the MCDU for the closest four airports. This is merely the amount of usable fuel in the fuel tanks, nothing more or less than that. This figure is calculated and updated constantly over the course of your flight. Feeding into the EFOB calculations are: i. The distance flown. So if you add a course change, insert a laternal offset, add or change a SID or STAR or input anything that will change the distance flown it will effect the EFOB on the ECAM Performance page. ii. Fuel Burn. This is displayed pay attention to Fuel burn (shown for each engine on the lower ECAM display). The rate of fuel consumption changes based on how hard the engines have to work to reach and maintain the commanded airspeed, so this will be affected by changing altitudes, a change in temperatures or pressure, climbing or descending, changing commanded airspeed, a change in headwind or tailwind components, etc. This is another moment by moment calculation rather than an estimate. iii. Fuel Level. This is simply the level of usable / readable fuel in the fuel tanks, and this figure reduces as fuel is consumed. The calculation uses this figure as a staring point to calculate EFOB for Desination, Alternate Airport(s), Closest 4 Airports, and EFOB at each waypoint (see item "iv" directly below). iv. EFOB for each waypoints. These figures are displayed on the MCDU Flightplan page (Page A and B as well as the Vertical Revision page) and represent the amount of fuel remaining at each waypoint long your planned route. We are aware that these figures are not currently accurate and we will update these calculations in the future. It is critical to understand the difference between Destination EFOB and FOB, and I wonder if you might have been looking at EFOB thinking it was FOB - this would certainly account for your report, espeically as the EFOB changes continually during your flight as described above. FOB is the actual amount of Fuel Onboard.(usable Fuel Onboard). This figure is dynamic as it will constantly change as fuel is burned. Remember that the FOB figure is the amount of Fuel Onboard at any given moment. The only thing that determines what this figure is at any given moment is merely the usable fuel in the fuel tanks. EFOB is the Estimate of Fuel Onboard at Destination, and this figure takes into account the environmental conditions referenced above. Maybe you were looking at this EFOB thinking that it was the amount of fuel on the aircraft (FOB)? I hope this is helpful to you my friend. If I missed the point you were making in your report then please forgive me, and please try to describe what your seeing a little more specifically for me and include a few screen shots with a narrative? That should help me understand what you're seeing. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you. Best wishes!
  23. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but how do I turn the cabin lights off at night for takeoff? Thanks. Scott
  24. Please Disregard, on my current flight pushback worked fine.
  25. Version 1.0.0

6 downloads

WOW air TF-WOW DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION. Follow the instructions in Readme! Requests are paid! http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/ http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/
  26. After updated to 1.0.0.3, I encounter the problems below 1- Before Takeoff Check list could not start by clicking "1" 2- Could not switch on the Strobe Light automatically at Before takeoff check 3- My fule planner Trim should be Up1.2, when it set the trim after Engine start complete, set to Up2.2
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?