!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That was the update I was looking for Ben, thanks. Any plan to add SODE VDGS for the gates ?
  3. Rob, I'm sure Mathijs will weight in here, but until then... I noticed in the "update" threads like this (link to Geneva Scenery Update), there is no mention of whether or not a product is to be updated via the AS updater or via a re-download? If you'll start the AS Updater, you'll find that there is a notice that there is an update for the scenery in question. Mathijs post was just another means to let people know as many people don't use the ASUpdater to check for updates. In addition, would like to request that updated version full version "current" installers be made available in our account download section ... especially of the older installers caused any issues. We do indeed to this, but not for each update. Reason? It's expensive and time consuming to create new installers and we do everything we possibly can to keep our prices low. But we do in fact update installers from time to time, especially when there is a large/complex update. And finally, PLEASE, PLEASE ... begging now ... provide some ability to search my downloads (I have a lot of them which I think is a good thing, no?) Granted. Open your downloads in your shop account, select Control-F on your keyboard, and search for whatever you wish. It will immediately find the download in the list. Other than that, we are looking at the possibility of adding a search function, but we recently upgraded our backend software to a far more complex system so it's going to take some time to do. And it's been a few years now, why do we still have two separate locations for downloading our purchased products? I thought these were going to be combined eventually? I've never heard that we were looking to do this, but that doesn't mean it's not on the drawing board or even in the pipeline, but remember that we have one the largest customer databases in all of flight sim and we've been around for well over 20 years, so that would take the movement and conversion of a rather incredible amount of data. But nothing is impossible! As it stands now, I'd rather go to SimMarket to buy Aerosoft products just because they provide a good search feature for my existing purchases. Speaking on a personally basis as a friend of yours, I am indeed sorry to hear this. But if this is really and truly THAT big a deal for you, then you'll have to do what you have to do. I do however believe that we provide the best value especially where service and support is involved. But again, I'm very sorry you feel this way. I know I've requested this before and I got brushed off, fair enough ... but it's pushed me aware from purchasing from Aerosoft. I didn't see your other request for this, and I have no idea how long or short ago it was. But I am sorry you felt brushed off by whomever answered your request, but I'm sure whomever it did so was honest with you. I'd rather have someone speak to me honestly and sincerely even if it's not the answer I was hoping for. Good things take time, and our entire team (developers, IT department, sales department and support department) are all working in overdrive preparing for the next big step in the flight sim community, so I think it's safe to that we have many improvements planned but given our existing workload they will take time. Best wishes, and safe travels back from the UK. Yours very truly, Dave Hodges Aerosoft
  4. Today
  5. Yesterday
  6. I noticed in the "update" threads like this: there is no mention of whether or not a product is to be updated via the AS updater or via a re-download? In addition, would like to request that updated version full version "current" installers be made available in our account download section ... especially of the older installers caused any issues. And finally, PLEASE, PLEASE ... begging now ... provide some ability to search my downloads (I have a lot of them which I think is a good thing, no?) And it's been a few years now, why do we still have two separate locations for downloading our purchased products? I thought these were going to be combined eventually? As it stands now, I'd rather go to SimMarket to buy Aerosoft products just because they provide a good search feature for my existing purchases. I know I've requested this before and I got brushed off, fair enough ... but it's pushed me aware from purchasing from Aerosoft. Cheers, Rob.
  7. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  8. Okay, one last thing. . . would you please download and run the following tool and paste the results in this thread? All this info will give Hanse a head start with helping you. ASVersionInfo_102.zip Best wishes!
  9. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  10. Happy you've got it sorted out! Happy flights my friend!!!
  11. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  12. Did you notice that your heading is always 0 degrees when the AP is not following the commanded heading? To me, this looks like something else is constantly resetting FS's selected heading. Is it possible that you use a hardware knob for course and heading select? @bryank1988 I actually had this issue myself and couldn't find any reason. The debugger showed that the heading was always set correctly, but it was ignored and 0 degrees was used. In the end, what solved the issue for me, was indeed a clean P3D reinstall. I has never happened to me again since.
  13. Dave, you're correct. The INIt B pages hadn't loaded....
  14. Hello I have had the same problem with the AP with a lower pc spec than yours. Dont worry just play around with your pd3 settings on resolutions textures and other high end frame rate options in pd3. My plane works superbly now. Just takes patience. You will get it to work.
  15. I had the same problem in the previous version and this current version and was told they think the only way to fix it is a clean reinstall of P3D.
  16. I have the same issue. It's been happening since day 1 and even with the pro version it still won't fly an approach. I really regret buying this aircraft.
  17. Very sorry to hear you're having issues. Are you running FSX with SP2, FSX Acceleration, or the FSX Steam Edition? If not, then you'll need to update your FSX to Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 1 is required first). If you have the correct version then please put in a Support Ticket with us. Sorry again that you've had some issues.
  18. I agree, I was referring to a problem with this specific installation, and would like some guidance on how to completely wipe and reinstall all data from the aircraft.
  19. Hi Guys, When it comes to loading the plane with fuel using GSX I only get the fuel work lit in orange, I've tried everything. Both Boarding and Cargo work but the fuel will not. I click it and it stays orange compared to that of boarding that begins to flash green. I have used both ways to load the plane using either the fuel planner or putting in the number of PAX and tones of fuel needed for the flight manually but none work when GSX is involved in Fuelling. The plane will refuel however if I just input the figure and then press the fuel button? But for realism Id love there too be a way I could possibly get the GSX fuel truck to do my refuelling. Thanks in Advance, Jonny
  20. Since it works absolutely fine for many thousands of people (I've been using the A330 with both Navigraph and NavDataPro for about 3 years now), I'd argue the problem lies with your installation or system rather than the aircraft (our code). Saying that it's the aircraft (our code) when it works for everyone else doesn't seem justified. What do you think?
  21. 1. Which version of the A330 are you running? The latest is 1.0.0.7. - Yes latest. see attached pic 2. When you ran the A330 installer did you first disable computer security and then run the installer as Admin? - Correct 3. When you updated the A330 did you first disable computer security and then run the AS Updater as Admin? - Correct 4. Where is the A330 installed to? See attached pic 5. What frame rates do you get with the A330 while in the virtual cockpit at a default airport gate/stand? At default around 50-60. 30-40 at YPAD were I was.
  22. Thank you, I have done all of these things but I'm thinking the problem is with the actual aircraft because when I reinstalled it, all the original Nav Data from the installation was in the A3XX NavData folder, as it should be. It still said 0 in the aircraft CDU. I also noticed when reinstalling, that the Aerososft folder in my root P3D isnt there anymore.
  23. Hanse is the guy to help you with this, but I wanted to get the process started by asking a few questions. 1. Which version of the A330 are you running? The latest is 1.0.0.7. 2. When you ran the A330 installer did you first disable computer security and then run the installer as Admin? 3. When you updated the A330 did you first disable computer security and then run the AS Updater as Admin? 4. Where is the A330 installed to? 5. What frame rates do you get with the A330 while in the virtual cockpit at a default airport gate/stand? Best wishes!
  24. Right, my apologies. I forgot that the ini file is already relative to the <Documents>\Aerosoft\General Folder where you should have also A3XX Navigraph folder where the data files are looked from. Forgot this completely and should have checked it myself but was in a rush when I made my reply. Please change the NavData.ini file back to its original form. Check on the Navigraph FMS Data Manager that you have C:\Users\*User Name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph set on your Add-On Mappings for the Aerosoft A318/319/320/321 Professional and update the AIRAC with the FMS Data Manager. Also check that you have set Navigraph as your data source on the A3XX Configurator. After this you should have one single proc folder and bunch of txt files inside the C:\Users\*User Name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph folder and that's what the ini file should then read. Also just noticed that you have P3Dv4.3 installed. Please remember that only the very latest P3D release is always the supported version for our aircraft. So there is a small chance as well that you need to have at least P3Dv4.5 installed for it to work.
  25. There are a lot of possible non-operational things which might cause that. Installation issues all the way to frame rate issues. First, let's see if re-loading the panel state will help. If not, then.... 1. Which version of the A330 do you have installed? The latest version is 1.0.0.7, please ensure that you have the latest version installed. 2. What type of frame rates do you get in the A330 virtual cockpit sitting at a gate/stand at a default airport? 3. Does this problem happen every time you load the A330? If no, then reloading the panel state should resolve this. 4. Did you disable computer security and run the installer as Admin? 5. Did you disable computer security and run the AS Updater as Admin? If the answers to 4 and 5 above are no then you have an uninstall and reinstall in your future per the following procedure: If the answers to 4 and 5 above are YES and reloading the Panel State in MCDU#3 doesn't help then we'll have to look at some other things which may require you to put in a Support Ticket. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
  26. Also taxi checklist then decides to activate 40 minutes into cruise!
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?