All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So my plane suddnely died randomly and couldnt get it to start, then my simcrashed so i loaded back up mid flight at FL340, then I set up my flight plan and stuff got everything back but my speed wont hold at all. Ill have the Speed as '- - - O' and auto throttle engaged along with my cost index in, and my auto throttle wont hold, even when I put in a value into the a/thr it still wont hold and will go down, even after slewing up to and extra 4000 ft then decending to gain speed it would still lose power. Please Help Me Along with that, on the middle display, theres a value below the speed showing .629 and descending by .001 every second.
  3. Just wondering, with the Load values for the tutorial flight (EDDL- LFSB, from Manual Vol1, page 38) the EFB calculates a CG of -84.4% MAX and a trim of 24.8. That doesn't seem right 🙂 Mike
  4. Good morning, I had a similar experience yesterday during descent into Manchester. I hit a zone of light to moderate turbulence and suddenly the IAS started to increase like hell. I talk about an airspeed increase of 50 knots upwards. A/THR set to off, IDLE thrust confirmed, speed brakes full out and I couldn`t reduce the speed. After a few minutes situation became normal again without any changes to my settings. I did never experience such a behaviour of any aircraft in P3D before. Kind regards, Remo
  5. Oh yea, just one more thing, Mathijs, I have noticed that there is no fuel howl at reverse stage. I have contacted TSS studio and I was told that it is up to Aerosoft to make the change So here i am. The iconic A330 fuel howl happens every time the engines spool up, so pls fix that. thanks! Albert
  6. Cathay Pacific B-LAD "Progress Hong Kong" https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5803071 Cathay Pacific B-HLU "Oneworld special colours" https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9538386 Dragonair B-HWG "20th Anniversary special colours" https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8690318 Dragonair B-HYF "25th Anniversary special colours" https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6933278 Cathay Dragon B-HYB "The Spirit of Hong Kong" https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9491920
  7. If you have the newest NVIDIA Driver => Right Mouse Button on your Dashboard => Select NVIDIA Control Panel => In the left column select Manage 3D settings => Then in the main column select the tab "Program Settings" => Now you can open the menu "Select a program to customize" - Select here "Prepar 3D (prepar3d.exe) Now you get a list with "Feature" on the left & "Setting" on the right. It looks like NVIDIA inserted the NVIDIA-Inspector in the driver software. I was not aware of this. And even if Mr. Kok does not like tweaks, it is absolutely worth looking in to it. To get the issues fixed with the range rings, you have to switch of "Antialasing Transparency" To get a little sharper vision select the first entry "Image Sharpening", set it to on and move the sliders to: Sharpen: 0.28 Grain: 0,17 Than select "Apply" in the bottom right corner. This solves the range ring problem and gives you a real nice sharp look of the instruments (in all aircraft btw). Try playing around with the sliders a bit. Its worth trying. ^^
  8. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  9. Always nice to see great paints from you Steve.
  10. Select the F-PLN page and use LSK1L. See if you get the offset function then...
  11. Hello everyone I also have the same problem. On the other hand, it's good to install in the folder my documents and not on the drive. I send you an image
  12. Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93 Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0x4361b720 Exception code: 0xc0000409 Error offset: 0x000000000006c4c8 Error process ID: 0x1e3c Faulting application start time: 0x01d5aff0249f49b2 Faulting application path: C :\ Prepar3D v4 \ Prepar3D.exe Faulting module path: C :\ Windows \ System32 \ ucrtbase.dll Report ID: 425a017a-b4f5-4844-bc73-5b2b00b8693e Full name of the error package: Error package relative application ID: other airplanes are OK VC_redist.x64 is installed and fixed
  13. I can confirm the same problem too with the error " The following error occured while attemting to load the saved settings. Index was outside the bounds of the array". I tried to place the saved settings xml back into the folder but no luck
  14. I got same problem here after update to 1.0.0.1 Even I remove the XML file, I can't use the fuel planner regularly.
  15. Today
  16. Hello I resquest these 3 livery china please ! COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED! Read the first post in this topic!
  17. @Mathijs Kok and team just want to also congratulate you guys on this product !! Really looking forward to other improvements you guys will make to this already great bird !!
  18. RALF9636

Excessive Fuel use

Same here. The MCDU values that were initially totally off slowly caught up with reality during the flight and the values were correct when I reached the final waypoint.
  19. Still a lot of work to do but looking good. Great job on the aircraft @Stefan Hoffmann!!
  20. This bug just hit me as well. Currently in cruise from KSEA-EDDF and out of the blue, "lights on, lights on, lights on" etc etc. It doesn't end.
  21. Hi, indeed, I found out the cause! 300 vacationers want to fly from Munich to the Dom Rep. But only 42 passengers want to go back ... All other passengers want to stay because it is too cold in Germany... 🙂 Joke Maybe it's related to the Scenery, but on the second try it worked with Punta Cana too. Kind regards, Harald
  22. First of all congratulations with this nice Aircraft. It flies really great! I have one problem. There have OFFSET option in A320 series, but Once I have chosen, the P3D will be crashed. And there are no OFFSET option in the A333 CDU. This is frequently used function in China Enroute fly. Any solution?
  23. I should have clarified this in the title or text of my original post but these sound issues are in regards to the A330.
  24. No, there is not. As mentioned, the IAS did not bleed off even when I turned 1 engine off and was descending with full flaps, speedbrake up and gear down.
  25. Seriously, who had this brilliant idea to mix the A32x subforums with the novel A330 subforum or, to be more precise, include the A330 in the A32x subforums? I mean, as someone who does not (yet) own the A330, it is really, really not comfortable to visit the forums now, as I basically have no idea if a novel thread is about the A330 or about the A32x. Furthermore, the graphics in the forum still reads "Aerosoft A318/319/320/321 Professional" except for EFB subforum. Sorry, but no... is a separate subforum not possible?
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?