Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi guys, got a 2 errors in my event viewer when I use the EFB and my sim crash just after using the EFB can you help me please ?
  3. Asking for help again, please. I load up the Aerosoft Updater and the A330 is not listed, nor is the A320 family I have installed. The CRJ is, and its directory is listed as (C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\) How can I make the Updater find the A330? I've reinstall it three seperate times (according to the manual), and still it doesn't appear. It's taken up three frustrating hours to try and solve. Surely an Updater should eliminate the need in being a Computer Programmer! Sorry for the frustration, but since day one of the release there's been a lot of things that have gone wrong for me. Thanks in advance
  4. Spawned by a FSUIPC5 problem also related to the thrust levers on the A330, I decided to investigate the CRJ a bit further. I removed the FSUIPC5 from the modules folder, run the CRJ, change to default the throttle axis settings on the EFB, and I got full reverser range, as it should. Straight from P3D, no spikes no nothing, the reversers held as they should as shown on the picture. Continuing my troubleshoot, still with the FSUIPC5 removed, changed the option to FSUIPC no REV Range, and there was some spiking, and as you can see from the picture engine 2 spiked and got out of REV while engine 1 still hold full rev. I think it is safe to assume that the problem is not with my throttle quadrant or spikes, but the way Aerosoft interfaces with FSUIPC5. I only use FSUIPC5 because the pots on the TQ6 are not the best and in order to have all the throttles correctly calibrated and leveled, delivering the same thrust for throttle movement it was the best option (other wise I get throttle 1 in idle, 2 still at 10%... but they don't spike ) . It works with all my aircraft, and indeed it used to work with the previous CRJ-700/900 Product. Somehow with the release of CRJ Professional and A330 Professional there must have been something broken and now it doesn't Kind Regards Nuno Guedes
  5. Thai Airways International would be fantastic... many thanks https://www.google.com.au/search?q=THAI+AIRWAYS+INTERNATIONAL+A330+HS-TEU+PHOTOS&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=O_asxMHNDmJZnM%3A%2CC5DVUm1If6jNIM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTWA3IfzSoFZJQCf3T_CeW4zwRUvA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwilm5GnrrHmAhVkILcAHRyJBIsQ9QEwA3oECAoQDA#imgrc=O_asxMHNDmJZnM:
  6. Anyone know how I can fuel up midflight. Doing a 10hr flight and don't really want to restart 6hrs in due to this issue....? I try to fuel up through the Fuel and Payload section of P3D but nothing happens when I click OK... I know this is unrealistic but I was able to do it on my first flights but now I can't.. The value won't change... Any ideas?
  7. Hi, Also I don't know whether the 1.0.0.2 update was supposed to correct that but the issue with the fuel discrepancy between the ROB mesured in the tanks and the indicated ROB at the past waypoint is still there (approx 8-9T difference). Which makes the fuel prediction at destination off by the same amount.
  8. Araxxos

Excessive Fuel use

Anyone know how I can fuel up midflight. Doing a 10hr flight and don't really want to restart 6hrs in due to this issue....? I try to fuel up through the Fuel and Payload section of P3D but nothing happens when I click OK...
  9. Yesterday
  10. 007

Excessive Fuel use

ACCCHAAAAAA!!!!! (slaps hand in face!).... I guess I accidentally left off a "0" when entering my weights.....although I can swear I loaded fuel using the fuel planner and initializing the file with the 3rd mcdu. In any event....now it makes sense. Last night I flew from EDDL to KEWR with 64,500kg of fuel - had zero issues. Landed with plenty of fuel in the tank. I did experience other anomalies, but I will search the forum for answers. thanks for the info!
  11. pls, make de Azul (normal livery) and the Avianca Livery
  12. Hello Secondator The aircraft in question is the A330 Regarding the SRS I got to work. It must have been some sort of preflight error. A/THR not following the commanded spd was with version 1.0.0.0, I haven't checked 1.0.0.2 because I cannot use my throttle quadrant with the aircraft making it unflyable for now. Kind Regards Nuno Guedes
  13. I took FSUIPC5 out of the modules folder, and indeed the trust levers responded to the quadrant. They just didn't have the full range of motion, with the quadrant full set the levers on the aircraft would be at flex. When I reset FSUIPC to the module folder, the lever stop to respond, and as soon as I choose the Ready for TO config, and the engines are avail, they go to about 50% N1 without any command from the quadrant or the levers. Kind Regards Nuno Guedes
  14. jeeeetzt habe ich auch endlich mitbekommen, dass die Updates im FAQ auf der simheaven-Seite sind Ich habe nach Hardwarewechsel und Neuinstallation zwar alle Sachen überall aktuell zusammengesucht, aber hab hier im Forum nur die threads ueberflogen und mit einem Auge nur was von 3.1 gelesen. Darauf habe ich dann gewartet... ok, ich werde mich bessern...jetzt ist alles wieder gut, danke! safe landings Lem
  15. Same here. I started at KIAD 2130z with -0.6 fuel. Now I'm entering NAT at 2330z. Since t/o there is a tailwind with 130kn to 145kn. So normally the fuel should be increase but there are still -0.6 EFOB at EDDM. I'm very excited about the fuel quantity at EDDM... Regards Charly
  16. Howdy everyone, I am currently flying CYUL-LSZH and was suffering from a NEGATIVE EFOB, despite having enough virtual juice for the LEG. (I took extra to see assist with my investigation.) I had noticed that as i approached the end of the NAT track, my sim had refreshed and reloaded scenery etc... at that exact moment, the FOB increased by approximately what I was SHORT and am now predicting an EFOB of 11.1 on arrival with the STAR fully programmed. I'm not sure what is causing the fuel discrepancy, but until then I'll keep testing and tankering fuel. Not sure if this is a Trim Tank issue, or where the fuel is hiding. Just wanted to help others out. Regards, Jody ALSO....as a friendly reminder, make sure those FUEL PUMPS are ON! Not sure whether the position of the actual switch actually tinkers with the mathematics, in some way shape or form. Yes mine were on
  17. I too experienced this very same issue when flying into YSSY yesterday. Flew the approach 4 times and had exactly the same behaviour happen at roughly the same point, about 1-2nm before touchdown. Suddenly thrust was applied without reason, and the aircraft ballooned above the glideslope. On each occasion it was impossible to regain the glideslope, and the approach had to be aborted. Active Sky was not in use, I only had P3D weather in use, but the problem went away when I selected 'clear skies'. I've not seen this happen with any other aircraft add-on, there is clearly something going on here that needs looking at.
  18. Hello, Can you make Rwandair livrery please ? Thx
  19. Hello All i maybe just re posting something that is already said and i do apologise of this is so. my problem is that after updates 1.0.0.1 and 1.0.0.2 my fuel planner now comes up with this error shown below. when trying to load it. https://gyazo.com/66961de9e783aa546fff99a9306126e6 if anyone has any ideas on a temp solution as to what to do then i would be immensely appreciative of any support.
  20. Version 1.0.0.1

17 downloads

Enjoy the beautiful Gulf Air on the A330 .
    Super fajne malowanie Kuba, możesz to przerobić do CRJ Profesjonal?... bardzo proszę.
  21. Hello, I'm trying to use the updater to update the A330. There is no sign of my A330 (or indeed anything else but my CRJ) in the updater. Really frustrated with this new A330. I feel like I've paid over $60 to be a Beta Tester for Aerosoft
  22. ... ich würde bei diesem "Hobby" zuerst einmal einen passenden Rechner kaufen, wirklich! Du ahnst ja noch garnicht, was Du alles für Probleme bekommst, wenn Du an der unteren Kante arbeitest! Natürlich ist das nur ein gut gemeinter Rat 🙂 Lass von Dir hören, wie es weitergeht...
  23. It's a random thing. you don't always get the coffee 100 percent of the time I have noticed
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?