No more support for My traffic 2006?

speck

I guess its safe to say there will be no more support for My Traffic 2006. No service pack 2, No 4.1 either. It looks like I would have to upgrade to My Traffic X to get service pack 2 and 4.1 version for FS9. I would then be in the same boat, unable to get updates in a timely manner. Thanks Anyway.

Thanks Shaun for your reply, I check the faqs/updates sometimes twice a day, every day for updates. I was told by a rep from Aerosoft that they were working on service pack 2 but that was months ago. I have stutters from My Traffic that are so bad I have uninstalled the program and now use freeware AI traffic. Thanks for helping in getting service pack 1 out. That helped with the stutters a little but. It just seems to me that since My Traffic X is out they have abandoned us using FS9. Why, I dont know since performance in FS X is beyond awfull. Thanks again for your help Shaun. Scott.

Thats exactly the case, Burkhard has told me that Aerosoft must put out the patch for the boxed version of My Traffic because they do something to change or alter the program. The quickest response was when Shaun got a hold of Aerosoft for us and in a few days there was service pack 1 on the update page. Thanks for all your input. Scott.

Hi all,

I recently purchased MYT2006 Version 4.0 upgraded to 4.0a and converted the textures in DXT1 format ( a bit boring). It works finenow with 70% traffic and is already a major improvement over default AI.

What I'm puzzled with is to see that those customers who purchased from other vendors can enjoy 4.0b whereas Aerosoft to date hasn't released 4.0b.

I do not understand why as 4.0b has released in september 2006!

please advise!

From what I understood from the authors, 4.1 is said to be a Major rewrite exceeding a mere upgrade.... therefore us the poor users of 4.0a (or 4.0b if and when aerosoft decides to offer 4.0b) would have to pay something to get 4.1.

What I'm very crossed with is that I purchased aerososft boxed version 4.0a a week ago about 30Euros and I realize

-that I have an old version I probably would have gone for 4.1 direct had i knew...

- that aerosoft doesn't even care to upgrade to existing free patches.

I'm a very disatisfied customer...!