Doors are messed up

thilandmt

Confirmed they work fine when FSUIPC is not installed/disabled.

I'm sure a speedy update from PD will be forthcoming (he's always on vacation when there's a new P3D update lol).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Apologies if I sounded rude, I'm aware tests are going on.

Hello Asadik, 

definitely no offense taken ;) I just wanted to point out things correctly after someone else tried to put tension into this topic. 

Have a nice Sunday, Tom. 

We are still testing but I am sure the doors work as expected.

Please login to display this image.

Mathijs,

Are you doing this with FSUIPC? I couldn't get them to work when FSUIPC is active. 4.945a version to be exact.

Just so everyone is aware, Pete has updated FSUIPC and the doors work properly with the new FSUPIC. I am currently doing a flight on the A319 and GSX and all that good stuff worked properly with FSUIPC :)

And for anyone who may need the link in the future, the updates are posted here:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/

I was having trouble with pushback. It would not stop in P3D v3. No matter the distance selected it just kept going. Is anyone having trouble with that after the new FSUIPC? Trying to figure out if this is fixed before reinstalling v3. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the problem was FSUICP all along and it wasn't related to the Bus? Still no apologies where apologies are due, eh Last2Night?

Yep, Pete said the tables he had set up for controls on the pre V3 FSUIPC no longer were consistent with V3, LM changed the control tables slightly and that's all that was needed.

AS, good on you for your patience with thisLast2Night boy/girl. I would have banned him/her from the forums already after his/her first post in this topic.

Cheers, Wolfgang

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived