Please login to display this image.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 17/12/2015 at 10:36 AM, asturias said:

Friends Aerosoft , Air Nostrum has a new image over one year.

Thank you

This livery is on repaint...

regards

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 23.9.2016 at 04:01, sn512 sagte:

Gibt es jetzt einen zuverlässigen Release Termin? 

Wurde ja jetzt schon von September auf Dezember verschoben:rolleyes:

23. 3. 2017 :D

Hype Hype :clapping_s:

• 7 months later...

Question to Aerosoft about the paint kits containing Holgi's liveries:

I'm currently modifying the American Eagle paintkit with updated stickers for Operated By: PSA  plus a few other enhancements.

I'm interested to know the  EULA concerning redistribution if it's different than a typical one? (mention the texture author in the credits, don't sell it or upload to a sales site, etc?).

I only have one request for theses updates so far and don't want to distribute until I know what's acceptable.

I'm also planning on doing several Frontier CRJs using the plain white textures...same question regarding the EULA on any paints I'll release to the community.

Congrats on the release!

I grabbed her this morning and loaded her up for 10 mins before leaving for work, very. very nice.

Not sure how much I'll actually fly her, but I was purchasing regardless to support Hans and the team's hard work and persistence in this journey. 

I don't plan on taking requests at this time, however, I'll monitor this thread and see what folks are asking for.   Any CRJs I personally want to fly and will come out of my paintshop will of course be offered to our community pending answer to my EULA question.

When can we expect master paintkit file where the entire fuselage is not split in three different parts? Try to paint Nordica (blue transition) on the current paintkit. Total nightmare.

maxresdefault.jpg

The copyright of the American Eagle livery should be with me. If you make alterations to it, simply tell about the initial author and then yourself and your additions.

Nordica paintkit: Where is the nightmare? There is no nightmare! I will create a quick template for the painter of the 700. Later you must split up so or so the stuff up again, which i never do. I think Holgi has also no problem with this kind of working.

Not forget to create three pixel layers of flesh then on the cut, as the graphics cards blur out those areas (also called TEXTURE BLEEDING). You encounter this with adding a border of three similar pixels by copy and paste...

Here is the "master painkit" for all three sections together. Use the colored squares as calibrators to insert the large pieces into the smaller final textures. The squares must be located cleanly in the upper left corner of each texture map, without any gap. The the texture sits correct in the "local texture sheet" (3 of 3).

ASCRJ700_TRIPLE_TEMPLATE.psd

5 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Here is the "master painkit" for all three sections together. Use the colored squares as calibrators to insert the large pieces into the smaller final textures. The squares must be located cleanly in the upper left corner of each texture map, without any gap. The the texture sits correct in the "local texture sheet" (3 of 3).

ASCRJ700_TRIPLE_TEMPLATE.psd

Is it possible to have a PSD like the one you just posted the 900?

Thanks for the info Stefan!  And apologies for the mixup on the American Eagle textures.  I'll list you as the author in my credits. ;)

The combined template is very handy...I appreciate the extra effort as it will help speed things up a bit (I was prepping one myself but still had some trial and error adjustments to make...always better to get one from the modeler...who better to know the texture map layout? hehe).

The only nightmare I'm experiencing is deciding how many additional paints I'll do other than the ones I've already committed to. :wacko: 

Having a great paintkit and fantastic model to paint on is how I wind up painting dozens of liveries instead of just a few...I need to control that urge...but you didn't make that easy Stefan!

Thanks again for the info, and congrats on the wonderful plane.  This was one I wasn't initially interested in, being a long-haul guy...but I needed a commuter to get me between short city-pairs, and its really nice to add a new aircraft type to the existing Airbus and Boeing fleet I maintain!  (I was still buying it to support you guys, and to paint it, but will actually fly it too! LOL)

Just waiting to take her from the new, V4 EDDF in a LH regional to ELLX for my Cargolux 747 flight to the US. :D  

I am not able to install the eurowings livery. It is in .7z format so I unpacked it and zipped it as a .zip but it only says "Sorry, this file cannot be installed" in the livery manager..

Edit: I see theres a eurowings livery in it already, but it is not displaying as a eurowings in P3D?

Image%202017-08-05%20at%202.18.32%20AM.png?X-CloudApp-Visitor-Id=6395573459ede971ced9c6ed293d2fa0&v=77328710

@Stefan Hoffmann any possibility to change the paintkit a bit? The tail is the worst part due to being splitted up into three pieces. If you have to place something which spreads over all three parts it`s horrible (eg nordica). I can`t seem to figure out how to place them. I made myself a master file for the fuselage.

8 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

I will give you help on monday....

Hey Stefan,

First, thank you so much for offering help for community painters....its an invaluable service that helps every customer in the long run, not just the painters. :)

I have a question that I hope is a simple answer then I should be good to finish this one.

I see in the belly texture, the sides that match up to the side fuse seem to be at a different scale.  See below.

The red item is the part copied from the ASCRJ700_BELLYWINGS2048_C.psd map.  As you can see its scaled differently than where it fits into the ASCRJ700_FUSEMID_C.psd

You can see part of the "FRONTIER" logo is supposed to be painted on this part.

Not knowing if there is a specific scale change percentage for this part, or hidden guides you have to align and scale this part exactly, I just did some trial and error to get this close:

Its off a bit as you can tell, and I can of course keep adjusting it until I get it right, but I was hoping there was a very specific way you get this aligned exactly. (would save me a ton of time, hehe). :)

Please enjoy your weekend and don't worry about replying until you're back at work...an answer Monday or later as you indicated for Chris would be just fine.   I'm not really focusing on painting this weekend either....I'm trying to learn how to fly this thing! LOL.

Archived