New computer build for P3D and Monitor suggestions

I am buying a new computer later this week primarily for flight simulation. I am going to be getting Prepar3d V3 and just wondered whether anyone could give me any helpful to suggestions for last minute modifications for the build. One thought I had was to upgrade the GPU to GTX970 4GB or would the money be better spent on an SSD? Second question, I am looking to have just the one monitor and it to be roughly around the 28'' mark and on a budget of £250, could anyone help me out at all with suggesting a few? Any feedback or suggestions would be most welcome and my proposed specs are listed below:

CPU - i5 6600k overclocked to 4.4GHz

CPU cooler - Corsair hydro H55

MOBO - Asus Z170K

RAM - 16GB corsair/crucial DDR4 2133MHz Memory

GPU - GTX960 2GB

SSHD - 1000GB Seagate hybrid drive

PSU - Aerocool premium grade 600W

M.2 PCIe SSD - 128GB Samsung SM961

So a build like this which is at the top end of my budget would be worth the extra cash and I would see slightly better performance, or just upgrade the GPU on the orginal specs
Intel Core i7 4790K Haswell Refresh Processor 4.0GHz (Overclocked up to 4.4GHz)
Corsair Hydro H80i Water Cooler
Asus Z97 PRO Gamer Motherboard
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz 
250GB Samsung 850 SSD
2000GB SSHD Hybrid
Corsair CX 750W M PSU

Ok so taking that into consideration the second list of specs would be the better purchase for P3d V3. and any ideas what sort of performance I would see with those, I was aiming to run the airbus and crj when it comes out at 30fps, Is that realistic?

thankyou for the feedback that is definitely the system I am getting and will order at some point this week, with regards to monitors any suggestions, I would be sitting reasonably close to it but from what I have read 28'' seems about the right size.

• 1 month later...

Monitor.....I have a Dell Ultrasharp 27" that I've had for years and still happy with size and quality. At the time it was not cheap but well worth it. Were I to replace it now I would consider one of the 34" curved displays.

Archived