By chance was the United (explus) blue/white Tulip ever finish and get uploaded anywhere?  I'd love to get my hands on that scheme.

I also would love to see some of the old Frontier tails if  anyone was considering them.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

The "New" Alaska look on the CRJ-700?

Btw, does the update on the CRJ include a hi-res cockpit or is this a rumor started at Avsim...maybe an individual effort?

Darryl 

On 2/18/2018 at 1:58 AM, Jetwings32 said:

CaptKornDog, in order to do a repaint like that, a painter would need a really good painting for us to work from.  Here is a really good example:

https://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-m1rws/products/4447/images/8866/G2UAL402__87335.1504813557.900.600.jpg?c=2

The reason is that the tail as well as the three strip combo is very hard to create from scratch.  But if I have a high resolution image like that, I can use the image as transparency and lay it onto the flat model. 

Sorry wrong quote, I meant Capt Korn Dog who is requesting the old blue tulip United Paint Scheme.

Could anyone please make a SAS operated by Cityjet repaint, with EI- registration?

• Upvote 1

Hello :)

As a Juventus FC supporter, i would like to fly a CRJ with a Juventus repaint (something similar as this juventus bus). I like to reward the efforts of talented people and i'm willing to pay a few dozen euros for that.

Merci

pullman_juventus.thumb.jpeg.adeff005dca88a1857eb367be39609a8.jpeg

Hey Guys,

somebody available to make a repaint off the Fokker F-27 in use with the Dutch royal family?

kind regards,

Bart

48512967-31F5-40DD-B8EB-D155FF6C04A8.jpeg

6E8C0C5F-EC8C-42AE-8858-9CD29067E96F.jpeg

Any chance of getting this old Skywest repaint?
Skywest 35th.jpg

Also, @elysion is there any chance to get that Skywest repaint(white and blue on -700) you did on the -900?

Thanks in advance all for your consideration.

• Upvote 1

On 8/11/2017 at 3:16 PM, Chris Smith said:

I would also like a repaint of the incredibly boring Elite Airways CRJ700, which can probably be done in 10 minutes lol! 

Here is an image link:

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8485293

An old request but I wouldn't mind the Elite Airways repaint as well.

Still can't seem to find any repaint of the United blue tulip :/

Hi, I'm new here, first let me apologize for my poor English as I'm a Taiwanese.

I would like to request a "EVA Air" repaint for the CRJ-900ER series, I know EVA doesn't own any CRJs, but because this is my favorite airline from my nation, and I really enjoy flying the CRJ in simulator, so I hope this reapint can be requested.

Thank you in advance! 

EVA_Air_MD-90_MRD-1.jpg