Repaint requests

On 1/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, OperatorDerp said:

Heyo, I know they Don't Operate Them, But it Would be sweet to have one, Would Someone Mind Making a WestJet Encore Repaint of the 900? If the 700 is Easy, Be my Guest, But I fly the 900 the Most =P

Thanks!!

Please login to display this image.

This looks fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, OperatorDerp said:

Heyo, I know they Don't Operate Them, But it Would be sweet to have one, Would Someone Mind Making a WestJet Encore Repaint of the 900? If the 700 is Easy, Be my Guest, But I fly the 900 the Most =P

Thanks!!

Finished this repaint! Get it here: http://flightsimglobal.com/aerosoft-crj700er-westjet-c-fiwe-released/

On 6/24/2017 at 1:23 PM, bedavd said:

I must say I have to second the idea of the dow jet (N870DC). My bf's parents work there so he flies on it often. I think it would make his day to see it. 

I would love to see an Estonian Air CRJ though. I know it's defunct but I've always liked it's livery. Thank you Holgi for the absolutely amazing work you do. I can't wait to see what you make next for the CRJ and the A330 once you get your hands on that template! 

Forgot to say we released the Dow Chemical repaints. Can be found here or on the aerosoft crj downloads section

On 8/2/2017 at 1:32 PM, dkinder5063 said:

And would love t o see this beauty on the -700 and -900

We just released the CRJ700 version, and currently working on the 900 version. Can be found here or on the aerosoft crj downloads section

On 1/13/2019 at 9:55 AM, CaptKornDog said:

Bump.

Appears an Elite Airways repaint is now on AVSIM.  Think I'm still out of luck on the United rising blue tulip/exPlus.

I love the blue Tulip as well.  I think the WIP version you’re referring to was being worked on by Steve Drabek?  His last post was about some of the difficulties he encountered.  

Anyway, with no progress on that one I tried to make my own.  Fuselage was super easy (I’m used to repainting Carenado aircraft...) but before I even got to the infamous tail I was burned by some mapping issues.  The area of the nose between the radome and the windshield has random wavy warping, so there is just no way to get an acceptable result with this livery.

12 hours ago, C525B said:

I love the blue Tulip as well.  I think the WIP version you’re referring to was being worked on by Steve Drabek?  His last post was about some of the difficulties he encountered.  

Anyway, with no progress on that one I tried to make my own.  Fuselage was super easy (I’m used to repainting Carenado aircraft...) but before I even got to the infamous tail I was burned by some mapping issues.  The area of the nose between the radome and the windshield has random wavy warping, so there is just no way to get an acceptable result with this livery.

Shame to hear.

• 1 month later...

Hello, could anyone please create the new Aer Lingus Regional (Stobart Air) livery? Would be great to have the CRJ as an alternative for hops across the Irish Sea!

Many thanks! 

Morning all.

I very much appreciate the British Airways livery for the CRJ700 that has been beautifully done by ‘China Leaf’. I’d be extremely pleased if there were a skilful artist out there who would consider doing a BA CRJ900? Love this aircraft!

Mike.

On 4/21/2019 at 4:55 PM, ghs2 said:

Hello, could anyone please create the new Aer Lingus Regional (Stobart Air) livery? Would be great to have the CRJ as an alternative for hops across the Irish Sea!

Many thanks! 

Just drew up a concept for the CRJ, would greatly appreciate someone bringing it to life! 

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for someone too make these 2 jets.. Same company with 2 different N tail numbers.. Both for Mesa Airlines run under UALX.. 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2019 at 5:39 AM, Jetwings32 said:

Looking for someone too make these 2 jets.. Same company with 2 different N tail numbers.. Both for Mesa Airlines run under UALX.. 

I'm always a fan of different UAX tails, that'd be neat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So who wants this undertaking? A worn out CRJ200, anybody able to put this on the Delta Connection or United Express CRJ? Old, tired, dirty wings...something we are missing on the clean and pristine Aerosoft/DA CRJ

Image result for delta crj200

On 9/8/2019 at 5:15 PM, drew41 said:

So who wants this undertaking? A worn out CRJ200, anybody able to put this on the Delta Connection or United Express CRJ? Old, tired, dirty wings...something we are missing on the clean and pristine Aerosoft/DA CRJ

Wow, which boneyard did you find this plane on? Someone should really reconsider painting this thing before it's thrown onto passengers again!

• Developer
vor 2 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Wow, which boneyard did you find this plane on? Someone should really reconsider painting this thing before it's thrown onto passengers again!

Well, I prefer the current "paint scheme" over something horrible like Ryanair or Lion Air any day :D

• 2 weeks later...

Look out this CRJ from Dominican Republic!

This is an Active Airline and they are really getting the hang of the market around DR...

Terrific Paint!   I Guess a CRJ7 is like best wishes yet jejeje  But is very nice!    There is a SF34 from that airline available already(actual fleet) .

Happy Flying!

Archived