Repaint requests

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14157566656_673972400e_b.jpg

Owner for this two privat CRJs  is Dow Chemical Company.......

http://www.dow.com/

http://www.airliners.net/search?keywords=N870DC

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled/Bombardier-CRJ-700-CL-600-2C10/2409164/L

Can someone do this for me ? Please N872DC   or N870DC

best regards

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/06/2016 at 4:55 PM, EpicAirbusA310 said:

very quick repaint lol ... i think it was all ready paint beafore my request  its a beautiful livery

and possible to make

the air France livrery new colors of the crj900 reg F-HDTB

Hi

did you find it ?

Best

D

I would be very happy to have a Libyan Airlines livery mainly because the only times I travelled with a CRJ - 900 was with Libyan Airlines going from Tripoli to El Sharara Field (Akakus Oil Fieds).

Totally 4 flights.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steven Drabek, your repaints are a piece of art. Just wanted to let you know. The paints you did on the PMDG 777 and 747, perfect. I hope to see more in the future. Your attention to detail is extraordinary.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Student Pilot

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.. I would like to put in a request for atleast 2 more UE CRJ 700 1 more Skywest with different aircraft number aside from 770SK.. How about Aircraft # N 785SK then how about for Mesa Aircraft # N 552LR.. this way I can have 2 seperate  Skywest & not like I'm flying the same one every time & maybe create 2 Mesa Jets with different aircraft #'s so we have 2 different Mesa Jets.. This way you can choose between them & not like your flying the same jet every time.. I have seen Mesa with 2 different ways they have there Aircraft # one would be the LR at the end & the other with MJ.. 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:19 AM, Jetwings32 said:

Hi.. I would like to put in a request for atleast 2 more UE CRJ 700 1 more Skywest with different aircraft number aside from 770SK.. How about Aircraft # N 785SK then how about for Mesa Aircraft # N 552LR.. this way I can have 2 seperate  Skywest & not like I'm flying the same one every time & maybe create 2 Mesa Jets with different aircraft #'s so we have 2 different Mesa Jets.. This way you can choose between them & not like your flying the same jet every time.. I have seen Mesa with 2 different ways they have there Aircraft # one would be the LR at the end & the other with MJ.. 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

Found on airliners.net

• Deputy Sheriffs

Quite a good hint if a picture is copyrighted or not is, if it contains the text "copyright by ..." in it ;)

In such cases please post the link to that picture only instead of the picture itself.

By chance was the United (explus) blue/white Tulip ever finish and get uploaded anywhere?  I'd love to get my hands on that scheme.

I also would love to see some of the old Frontier tails if  anyone was considering them.

Thank you.

Archived