Repaint requests

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone :) 

first of all thanks to all of painters for that great job :) 

Is that possible to have a HOP texture for the CRJ 900 to simulate the HOP crj 1000 ? 

Thanks 

Jean

On 8/4/2017 at 6:22 PM, TTRACER00 said:

I've been working on expanding and updating the Delta Connection carriers -

For Endeavor I did N293PQ.

Please login to display this image.

And N162PQ for Skywest is pretty close, too.

American Eagle Update:

After pushing out the eurowings paint that was included in the paintkit, I was able to pick the American Eagle paint back up.

Here is the eurowings repaint if anyone is interested:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4506-textureeur_dacnnzip/

Here is a dawn circuit around Steve's paint shop home airfield after a few more tweaks:

There is not a better time to fly and grab stunning screenshots than dawn and dusk!:wub:

Here is the other side of the screenshot above....morning sun glistening off the Silver Mica paint...You may also not I changed the reg...one requested by a member here.;)

This is a closeup of the paint....you can almost make out the silver flecks in the paint...I use a technique in Photoshop to create it...really makes the mica flecks in the paint show in flightsim.  Don't mind the orange hue...its the way the morning sun is hitting it.

I'm going to emulate Aerosoft's policy regarding release dates: TBA, TBD, when its done.:D

Ballpark....the 700 should be today (Sunday USA Central time) if I get more time to refine and finish her.  The 900 should hopefully be sometime this coming week.

On 06/08/2017 at 5:45 PM, V1VrV2 said:

I've been working on expanding and updating the Delta Connection carriers -

For Endeavor I did N293PQ.

[...]

And N162PQ for Skywest is pretty close, too.

[...]

Great job!  I was toying with that on the Delta's regional carriers...glad you picked it up.   I may do the same for American Eagle since I'm in process of painting them anyway.  We'll see.

I noticed you adjusted the blue. ;)

On 06/08/2017 at 5:46 PM, steve dra said:

American Eagle Update:

After pushing out the eurowings paint that was included in the paintkit, I was able to pick the American Eagle paint back up.

Here is the eurowings repaint if anyone is interested:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4506-textureeur_dacnnzip/

Here is a dawn circuit around Steve's paint shop home airfield after a few more tweaks:

There is not a better time to fly and grab stunning screenshots than dawn and dusk!:wub:

[...]

Here is the other side of the screenshot above....morning sun glistening off the Silver Mica paint...You may also not I changed the reg...one requested by a member here.;)

[...]

This is a closeup of the paint....you can almost make out the silver flecks in the paint...I use a technique in Photoshop to create it...really makes the mica flecks in the paint show in flightsim.  Don't mind the orange hue...its the way the morning sun is hitting it.

[...]

I'm going to emulate Aerosoft's policy regarding release dates: TBA, TBD, when its done.:D

Ballpark....the 700 should be today (Sunday USA Central time) if I get more time to refine and finish her.  The 900 should hopefully be sometime this coming week.

Wow very impressive! Would you ever consider the 900?

9 hours ago, steve dra said:

Great job!  I was toying with that on the Delta's regional carriers...glad you picked it up.   I may do the same for American Eagle since I'm in process of painting them anyway.  We'll see.

I noticed you adjusted the blue. ;)

Thanks - and likewise on the AA Eagle's, too!

And yes, that blue... :) Man, Delta's blue is among the toughest colors to match in the sim. Sometimes too light, sometimes too dark... I've been using this shade for my DL repaints for going on 6+ years now and I think it ends up looking fairly accurately under most lighting conditions. I'm pretty happy with it anyhow. We'll see how it turns out on these though. hah

American Eagle N723PS is uploaded.  Get her here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4507-textureae_n723pszip/

Here's the inaugural flight from KLAX to KLAS....the departure anyway, hehe.

Sailing past all her big sisters....

Heading over Manhattan beach

There is the refinery 

I've plane spotted often from that beach....if a scenery designer could put in animated bon fires at night along the beach that would be awesome....Its kind of a Cali thing. :)

Hope you guys enjoy her.

Frontier paints are tough...and you'd think it was the tail....but its actually the winglets that are the hardest!

But I have to say the extra work is sure worth it! :)

Still some adjustments to do (I know the eagle needs to be a bit lower), but I was thrilled when I guessed which of the 4 winglet textures it was supposed to go on, on the 1st try, hehe.  (If you're a painter, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about).

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Nice!!!

If you're referring to my winglet shot...thanks Mathijs! 

I think its fitting to have a soaring eagle on a plane....a beautiful bird in flight (and America's national bird.):)

36 minutes ago, dkinder5063 said:

At what point do you think we will see the American eagle 900 paint?

If you're asking me (and not another painter) Daniel.....Im' sticking by my original estimate given yesterday. ;)

On 8/6/2017 at 10:46 AM, steve dra said:

I wish it was as simple as throwing the -700 textures on the -900....but if you paint and have done a few liveries on this CRJ....you'd know its a bit more complicated or trust me I would have released the 900 at the same time as the 700. :D

Archived