Repaint requests

I must say I have to second the idea of the dow jet (N870DC). My bf's parents work there so he flies on it often. I think it would make his day to see it. 

I would love to see an Estonian Air CRJ though. I know it's defunct but I've always liked it's livery. Thank you Holgi for the absolutely amazing work you do. I can't wait to see what you make next for the CRJ and the A330 once you get your hands on that template! 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/24/2017 at 2:23 PM, bedavd said:

I must say I have to second the idea of the dow jet (N870DC). My bf's parents work there so he flies on it often. I think it would make his day to see it. 

I would love to see an Estonian Air CRJ though. I know it's defunct but I've always liked it's livery. Thank you Holgi for the absolutely amazing work you do. I can't wait to see what you make next for the CRJ and the A330 once you get your hands on that template! 

Sorry I forgot links, as well I would also love to see Estonia's current airline, Nordica. I love the beautiful blue with the dragonfly pattern. Thank you again!

Dow Jet:

https://goo.gl/images/xGvJvN

Estonian Air:

https://goo.gl/images/fFHvuR

Nordica:

https://goo.gl/images/DTfTSV

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JTWilson23 said:

On behalf of @waveblaster200: N528EG in retro American Eagle colors. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8293244

Keep up the good work, Holgi!

See this reply I just posted regarding the older American Eagle paint:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33966-aerosoft-da-crj-preview/&do=findComment&comment=827595

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, coqui297 said:

Where can we find all of Holgi's CRJ  repaints ? Not the ones included with  the plane download .

All already published repaints can be found where all other repaints for the other planes can be found:

Home -> Downloads -> FS2004 - FSX - P3D -> Liveries / Repaints -> Aerosoft CRJ liveries

Would really like to the the American CRJ-900 operated by PSA and Mesa. (New Colors)

Please login to display this image.

Would love to see a United CRJ-700 in the battleship livery. 

6923138144_cd017d96c6_b.jpg

And would love t o see this beauty on the -700 and -900

1 minute ago, dkinder5063 said:

Would really like to the the American CRJ-900 operated by PSA and Mesa. (New Colors)

[...]

Would love to see a United CRJ-700 in the battleship livery. 

[...]

And would love t o see this beauty on the -700 and -900

[...]

You beat me to it for the PSA 900's.

I apologize for post a request for a Libyan CRJ in the wrong place, I believe this is the right place.

The reason I would like to have this repaint is that I have only ever travelled on a CRJ of Libyan Airlines back in 2013 when I was working in the Saharan oil fields. The CRJ was the shuttle to and from tripoli.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links in such cases only.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Libyan-Airlines/Bombardier-CRJ-900ER-CL-600-2D24/2761311/L?qsp=eJwtjEEKwjAQRa8is3Yjgovu7AV04QXGycdGYxMmAzaU3t0xuHu8/3krSZ4Ni91aAQ1UwSoT7amw8rvSsNIL7ZM1OJPoc5fivfHsj5rVxuY2sOEsgmIIf3/RAP1NqNJjD48fHKDXznQ8uQ%2BxlsS9AeOYaNu%2BL34weQ%3D%3D

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please do not post copyright protected material direct into the forums.

You can post links (displayed as links!) to such material, but do not upload such content into the forum.

(Linking to illegal material is of course still forbidden here)

This will be the 1st paint I'll upload if I can get permission from Holgi to use his American Eagle textures as a base. (out of his paintkit.)  (Requested by Mathijs in the paintkit post at the top of the forum)

I made several additions and adjustments to his great originals.  Living in Dallas and flying on AA and AE frequently, I have many great closeup pics of their silver mica paint.  I added Gaussian monochromatic noise to the adjusted silver brightness to get the sparkle effect you see.

In addition, I added the PSA logo, the Bombardier logo under the cockpit frame (still need to adjust it a bit) and several other little changes to make it more customized to how American Eagle paints their CRJs.

I'm not taking requests at this time, as I only plan to paint the ones I'm going to fly.    I'll monitor this thread though, and if one strikes me as interesting and I'm not flying for a few days I may paint her. (flying much, much more than painting since P3d V4...it completely got me back into the joy of flying).

I may put these textures on the 900 Daniel if I can work through the paintkit...if I do and get approval to share the textures I'll upload them for everyone.

N752SK please 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

Did I hear nordica?

WIP - Don`t expect it too soon.

I don`t take requests for the moment, thanks!

If needed, I can provide You with original repaint Nordica files. They were sent to Mr. Kok in Nov 2016, but obviously ignored.

18 minutes ago, Heigo Tomba said:

If needed, I can provide You with original repaint Nordica files. They were sent to Mr. Kok in Nov 2016, but obviously ignored.

[...]

We need this!!! That is the most beautiful livery on ANY CRJ to be honest (OK i admit - being Estonian i'm biased but nonetheless). Also the Nordica CRJ7 needs to be done!

Archived