Repaint requests

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all , my first ever post let alone request!

Wondering if anyone had made or could make a slightly fictional Ansett / Kendell CRJ for us Australians? 

Thanks. 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Before we had a Skywest Blue and white for the old CRJ 700.. Was wondering if we can get one for the Professional version.. It basically doesn't fly anyone carrier, it can fly for any of the ones Skywest operates because it has Skywest colors on it and on tail it says skywest..  Thats the one I am looking to have done for the professional just like we had it before for non professional version.. 

Then also need a Go Jet for United Express for the 700 actual 700.. Not the CRJ 550 but actual Gojet CRJ 700.. Thanks  for the Professional version of course

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everybody!

Is there somebody willing to make  a repaint of the ( fictional ) carenado Embraer 120 Brasilia in the ( old ) Cityjet livery ( with the red tail ) ?

I hope there is!

Kind regards,

Bart

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

can someone please make a livery for CRJ500, West Air Europe with registration SE-DUX,i need really really desperately please (I DONT WANT ANY WINDOWS! PLEASE PAINT ON THE WINDOWS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A CARGO AIRCRAFT)

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/46082-swedens-west-atlantic-group-eyes-aoc-homogeneity-in-2016

On 11/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

The windows are not textures but part of the 3D model. It's not possible to overpaint them

hmmmmm aight i understand, can anyone make the livery just standard with the reg SE-DUX, WEST AIR europe (crj500) please!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived