More afterburner issues with FSX?

hobbes22

Hello, Can anyone please help?

I have just bought and installed the F6 lightning on FSX Acceleration, but i'm sure my afterburners are not appearing correctly, Pics attached. do you guys have any idea whats happening?

2015-9-26_16-5-58-492.BMP

2015-9-26_16-6-7-504.BMP

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Hmm,  you appear to be showing the dusk / night texture and not the day , and it is only partially there .

Have you got electrical power on ? part of the flame is controlled by the "lights" section so  if you did a ctrl E start it might not be activated .

Also check you have  fx_litRH.bmp  in your main FSX / Effects / texture folder.

D

Thanks for the ideas, i have tried playing with the lights, deleted Shader cache and also checked fx_litRH.bmp. All done. Interestingly i am having this same issue with the JF Lightning too? but no other aircraft...

Thanks for the ideas, i have tried playing with the lights, deleted Shader cache and also checked fx_litRH.bmp. All done. Interestingly i am having this same issue with the JF Lightning too? but no other aircraft...

There is absolutely no connection between the two !!

It looks very much like the undersized effects P3d initially had, I wonder if the same thing will cure it ?

Reheat FX.zip

Archived