Mallorca X EVO ZIP problem

idema

Hello! I bought Aerosoft Mallorca X EVO for FSX this afternoon, from Sim Market. I can't extract the ZIP file as I receive an error message during unzip sayng the archive is damaged or wrong. I downloaded it three times: the first using Google Chrome and all antivirus active. The second Google Chrome without any antivirus (Avast), the third using Internet Explorer without antivirus too. They all gave me the same problem . Any suggestion or help? Thank you very much!

Francesco

Francesco,

You have to ask the simMarket support, the shop where you bought it.

From what you write it may be a corrupt file, but the simMarket team have to check it as this is them who have it on their server.

Nothing Aerosoft could do in this case.

Thank you I try with sim market.:unsure:

This is what they say in their support form:

"This link is for sales related support ONLY! For technical related support you must contact the support of your product directly, you can find the address listed in the respective product page."

:angry:

Yes, Francesco, but it is about sales. SimMarkets makes their own installers, they sell them to you, and are they responsible for them.

Once you download, unzip and install the add-on succesfully and then you see something wrong with the scenery itself, that is where the Aerosoft team may help you.

By the way, I remember a few years ago I had a problem with unpacking one product from simMarket and they helped me right away.

Good luck!

Solved by myself. I downloaded again it in my notebook, unzipped and transferred to my PC. Now is working. I had something wrong in the registry the first time. Thank you fo assistance!

Archived