EIDW

A340-4

Hello Aerosoft Team;

Some time ago I have purchased the EIDW airport and I absolutely love all the detail, even thought I have all extras turned off. Great airport!

I have two question: It seems that EIDW doesn't really like DX10, do you have any plans in making any further updates and or performance updates (it is a little heavy on the frames)?

Do you currently have any plans to develop any additional airports in Ireland? Cork, Shannon, Kerry, Belfast?

Many thanks,

Hello Vasily,

currently there is no update in work for change the DX10 situation, basically DX10 is not supported by FSX (yes i know about DX10 patcher), thats why we are unable to focus this for our releases.
For our Airport Plans check the preview forum. :-)!

Sorry, last question about EIDW:

At the time of purchase I did not have FTX Ireland. Im currently in the process of downloading it. During the initial installation, I remember that the installer asked me if I had FTX Ireland installed.

Do I need to uninstall EIDW, then install the FTX Ireland and then install EIDW again? Or I can simply install FTX Ireland over the top of EIDW?

Many thanks.

One additional issue now:

When I try to open the Dublin Config tool is gives an error message saying that We cant find the fsx_se.cfg! We will now close the Program.

What should I do?

Thanks.

Archived