SkyBus repaint for latest Twin Otter Extended

bcbarnes

I've tracked down two somewhat old repaints, but they don't work with the most recent Twin Otter Extended - just purchased about 2 weeks ago. Does anyone have a pointer to a skybus repaint that is more recent?

Hey bcbarnes,

You can find my Skybus - Isles of Scilly livery here, it features completely reworked exterior and interior textures and matches the real world airplanes as close as I could do it.
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2228-skybus-isles-of-scilly-g-biho/

Greetings, Daniel

Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, when trying to 'unzip' the downloaded file I get 'The following file could not be opened or is not a valid zip file: Skybus_G-BIHO.zip'. The file itself is only 351 bytes long, and contains the following:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /forum/downloads/monthly_08_2013/77b83799c1e51f4e06aefc32d9c5fff3-skybus_g-biho.zip was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at freeware.aerosoft.com Port 80</address>
</body></html>

Brian.

Hi Daniel, 

Same problem as per Brian (bcbarnes), Skybus_G-BIHO.zip is not a valid zip file. Thanks in advance for correcting the problem because your repaint is excellent !

Best rgards

Jean-Pierre

• 2 weeks later...

Archived