Montastir X area

Swisspilot

Hi

I purchased Monastir X last weekend. The airport is done pretty well but unfortunately (and I know it's not directly concerning your scenery) the area around is way to green due to ORBX Global.

Is there any way to get this particular area more as a desert feeling? During the final approach, I don't ghet the "tunesian feeling" (It's my secound homecountry btw)? How it looks on your systems?

I don't get answers in the ORBX forum.

Kind Regards

Patrick

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you already mentioned, nothing that can be done by Aerosoft. The area you are talking aboiut is covered by FTX Global.

don't get answers in the ORBX forum.

Not true you got an answer 1 hour after posting your question there.

If I go to the forum, I see 0 reply but when I click on the topic, then I see the answer. That's why I thought, I didn't get a answer.

But I dont' think this is a reason to quote me done. I asked my question in a friendly nature and I support a lot of Aerosoft products so there is not a welcome feeling for me if I get quoted down just because I asked one question.

You live and learn....

Patrick

Archived