CTD after landing & FMGS.DLL

MerlynUK

Hi,

I purchased Airbus X Extended a couple of years ago, but didn't really fly it properly until recently.  Now I have got back into FSX and learnt all the AXE procedures I have come across the CTD issue shortly after landing that I see others have experienced in the past.

I have tried different routes and flightplans/airports but always shortly after landing and whilst taxiing to the gate FSX just crashes to the desktop without even an error message.  I don't get this problem with any other aircraft.

I have seen mention of an updated FMGS.DLL which appears to solve this problem for some people, but none of the links to this file that I have found in the forum seem to be available.

Can anyone provide me a link to the updated file please so I can try it out and see if it fixes this issue for me also, as I'm keen to keep flying the AXE!

Many Thanks

Mark.

• Deputy Sheriffs

So mentioned file is NOT for use with the very very old Airbus X Extended. If you do not plan to upgrade to the latest version of the Airbus A320/321 or 318/319 or the bundle of both, check that you have the latest MS Visual C++ redistributables 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 installed.

Thanks for the reply, but the thread that I am referring to is this one, which appears to be for AXE v1.16 which I have.  Page 3 has a link to an updated FMGS.DLL file for this version that appears to solve the CTD problem but unfortunately the link no longer works.  I was hoping someone could provide an alternative link so I could try it on my system. 

Archived