PFPX, Aeorsoft, Aivlasoft exporting problem

I am hoping someone can figure out what I am doing wrong with exporting flight plans to the Aerosoft Airbus A319/A2320 (newer version).

Once I have a flight plan in PFPX, I can export it to PMDG, Quality Wings and Aivlasoft EFB, but when I try to add the Aerosoft Airbus, somehow my EFB data path gets corrupted and I do not see the saved flight plan in the Airbus.

Hope these screen shots can tell me what I am doing wrong...

Thanks!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have entered the wrong path to your documents folder in the line "Document folder" This is not the path to  where Aivla plans are stored, but simply your root document folder. So in your case it should simply read: "c:\users\steve\documents" nothing else.

Thanks, Otto.

When I try to add the Airbus to the PFPX export path, it somehow changes the Aivla Soft to the wrong string.  I guess that is the problem I have.

Any ideas why that happens?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Justed checked it, have a distributed installation: EFB-Provider on FSX-PC EFB-Display on 2nd PC.

THis is how it looks like, before saving

and after saving:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could it be that you are using an outdated version of PFPX. Looking at your screenshot, the path for the Airbus points to a folder that was valid for the old Airbus Extended. The correct path for the latest Airbus you can see in my screenshots.

Hi Otto,

I was looking at your path and it shows- Airbus Extended <Documents>\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans

I did not have the older version of the Airbus, just the latest A318/319/320/321 package. 

I cannot find that file in my Airbus tree.  Do I just add a new folder with the name FlightPlans to Airbus X Extended?

Thanks!

Archived