Problem downloading Boston

GRM1

I am having a problem downloading US Cities Boston. I am using the Internet Download manager. I have tried downloading the seceney at least 6 times. I have used both the USA mirror and the German mirror. The most I have been able to download is 1.27 gigs. The IDM is telling me that it has resume capability but it does not reconnect with the link. I have successfully downloaded massive over 4 gig downloads in the past without a problem.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Greg

I cleared the Browser and tried again. The USA mirror told me I had exceeded my downloads. I was able to start another download from the German mirror. This time it downloaded for over 6 hours. I got 3.259 gigs downloaded before it failed. I let IDM try for  an hour to restart the download, which did not work. This is getting very frustrating. I will try one more time to down load overnight. If that fails, I will ask for a disk or a refund.

Greg

Archived