PFPX - Strange Layout

Hello Support-Staff and Community,

since I decided to continue FlightSimming and installed all my stuff on Windows 10 Final and FSX:SE of course I need PFPX too. Unfortunately my first year of free Server subscription is over.

The OPF's created with no Server subscription shouldn't look like that one I attached, right? Especially Page 2 is so Empty and nearly all Information like Pax information, Cargo Information, CLB/CRZ/DES speeds etc. is missing?

Am I doing something wrong or did I forget something?

I hope I'll get a solution here.

Kind regards, sooner.

EDDMEDDS01.pdf

Perhaps you were using the PFPX template previously and now the default is EDS ?

Simply switch to the PFPX OFP before releasing the flight.

This is the solution - had to search a little bit where to change template but that solved the issue, THX!

• 3 weeks later...

The PFPX template seems to have been changed.

For example the Payload section no longer shows "Bags" (and the Payload and Fuel titles have gone but that's less important):

WWV205              D-A318/A318-111 CFM                   ROUTE:          (AUTO)

DEP: EPWA/WAW 15    ELEV   362 FT   CRUISE:     LRC       TTL G/C DIST:   292 NM
ARR: LHBP/BUD 13R   ELEV   496 FT   INIT ALT:   FL380     TTL F/P DIST:   380 NM
                                    FUEL BIAS:  100.0%    TTL AIR DIST:   400 NM
                                                          AVG WIND CMP: HD019 KT
ALT: LHPR     12    ELEV   422 FT   73 NM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIG      DOW  PAX   CARGO   TOTAL   ULOAD LIM             ZFW     TOW     LDW
STANDARD  41200   36    5625    8829    2971 ZFW     MAX   53000   64000   56000
                                                     PLN   50029   54492   52050
                                                     ACT  ......  ......  ......

FUEL    CORR    ENDUR
TRIP           2442  ........  01:02 
CONT 5%         164  ........  00:05
ALTN LHPR       885  ........  00:20
FINAL RESV      972  ........  00:30
MIN T/O        4463  ........  01:57       .....................................
EXTRA             0  ........  00:00       CAPTAINS SIGNATURE  (....)
TAXI            100  ........  00:10       
RELEASE        4563  ........  02:07       I ACCEPT THIS OFP AND I AM FAMILIAR
                                           WITH THE PLANNED ROUTE AND AERODROMES

Would it be possible to put Bags back in?

Archived