Tracks Not Downloading

Hey Everyone,

I'm having issues with PFPX downloading the Tracks. Everything looks good with my internet connection (I ran the network check in PFPX and it showed everything to be OK), I've allowed the app through the firewall and my license is still active and good for another 200+ days. Also, the weather piece is updating correctly as well.

I did upgrade to Windows 10 last week, but everything else in PFPX seems to be working so it doesn't appear that would be an issue.

Is there an issue with the Tracks server being down or is there something else I could be missing? 

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Hey Stephen,

Thanks for the reply. 

The online weather updates splendidly and the tracks are in online mode. The tracks item in the status bar will show it trying to update over and over but inevitably it goes back to the yellow triangle with the exclamation point in the middle. Could there be some kind of cache or something that needs to be cleaned out?

After I read your first post I fired up PFPX again this morning and without changing anything the tracks loaded up just fine. Must have been a glitch in the Matrix. Thanks again for all the help!

Archived