about cockpit lights

dan1945

i really dont know where to post it so if i do it in wrong place just move it to the right place pleas.

ok i just saw that in airbus configurator i can choose between 2 options for cockpit light dark one and bright

so i thought if the dev or some one else can put this 2 option on knobs in cockpit and i can just switch it when i want to bright and to dark

for example i dont need bright cockpit on take off or landing so i turn off the light and it is on dark light vc but when i on cruise level i switch on the lights

Daniel.

No, Daniel, if I understand your question well, this option doesn't mean choosing between day and night/flood lighting, as the Aerosoft A32X offers it by default.

The choice is because Emi (I guess) made an alternative ligting version which differs in colours/intensity to the original, and that is what the choice is all about.

So there is no way/sense to attach it to a knob, because it requires using different textures. I hope it is more clear for you now. ;)

• 1 month later...

Just to add to Rafal's post , it would be a good idea to backup your VC textures ( for all liveries ) if you decide to use the darker textures as you will lose any registration and selcal codes included with any livery .

Hi John,

and if i switch back to the normal textures of the VC then the selcal codes are back or did i lose them for ever?

Thanks for your replay John.

In that case it would be nice if Areosoft put an Information into the Aerosoft Airbus Cofigurator.

So i will copy all files back out of my Backupsystem.

Archived