A320/A321 lights

elvestad

Hello everyone! :) 

I did not find any other topics about my question, so I manned up and posted here.. 

My question is about the lights on the A320/A321 series. They look and behave just like the standard Airbus that comes with FSX (though this is p3dv2), and the beacon/anti collition light on top of the fuselage and the one on the down side of the fuselage illuminate with a different rythm and not simultaneously like on the A318/A319. Is this a bug with my Airbus A320/A321 - or should it be like this?

If it is a bug, is there a fix to make it look more ''realistic'' like the A318/A319?

EDIT: I have also noticed that on the A320/A321 the beacon light reflects inside my cockpit, which is quite annoying at night time flying.

Kind regards
Simen

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

The lights on the A320/A321 are the same we used on the A318/A319, so they should behave the same (of course assuming you got our latest Airbusses and not the Extended!).
Did you modify or change any of the Airbusses data?

• Deputy Sheriffs

And that is the answer ;)

The Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 is the current product with the enhanced lighting. It's current verson is 1.30 (Service Pack 3).

The Aerosoft X Extended is the predecessor which didn't hat the enhanced lighting. It's latest version was 1.16.

Archived