AES Question

rfbarber

I'm starting a flight for the first time at an AES FULL enabled airport. I'm using a freeware A318-111. The gate is retracted. How do I get the gate to extend to the aircraft? I'd like to be able to begin the flight from scratch, ie. retracting the gate etc.

Note I load the flight with the default C172, then change to the Airbus.

Thanks

Chip B.

• Developer
I'm starting a flight for the first time at an AES FULL enabled airport. I'm using a freeware A318-111. The gate is retracted. How do I get the gate to extend to the aircraft? I'd like to be able to begin the flight from scratch, ie. retracting the gate etc.

Note I load the flight with the default C172, then change to the Airbus.

Thanks

Chip B.

Hi,

when you start with placeing the aircraft to gate via the Go to Menu and then changing the aircraft, it could happen that the gate will not start directly. Please try two things:

- After Aircraftchange and Engines off, parkingbrakes set, press ctrl-Shift-W and F2 to reset the gate operations

- If that not help, go short to slew mode, lift the aircraft 1-2 meter, set it on ground and leave slew mode.

Then the gate should come.

brgds

Oliver Pabst