Third Party software problem

Please excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this Thread.

I have been using your excellent aerosoft Airbus A3xx very satisfactorily for many months with FSX / Win 7 Pro. SP3 with Hotfix 1.30f. However, I recently completely uninstalled and then reinstalled the aerosoft product (SP3 with 1.30f).

Now..........the A3xx works absolutely perfectly as a stand-alone product.............UNTIL I launch a 3rd party programme. No matter what the programme : ivapp / vpilot / ASN/ FS Real Time/ my VA ACARS / VA Interface Software..........as soon as I launch any software...........the Airbus crashes. None of the switches work and there is absolutely no response. A dead bird!

I installed everything as Administrator and followed the rules. I am at a loss to try and work out what is causing the problem.

I would be very grateful for any advice or suggestions. Thank you.

EDIT : PLEASE DELETE THIS POST..........I have discovered it is not an aerosoft Airbus problem! It must be an FSX snag as ALL aircraft are affected / crash when ANY 3rd Party software is started.

My apologies..........

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived