Daytona Beach reviewed by AVSIM

• Aerosoft

Avsim reviewed Daytona Beach and they concluded: " I am very impressed with the Aerosoft Daytona Beach International X premium scenery product.  If this is your first premium airport for the State of Florida, Daytona Beach is a nice central location for exploring this state and the Southern part of the United States.  I did not mention this in the previous conclusion sections but the included photo textures are pretty good and I think is best viewed from a 1500 foot altitude or above.  This is low enough to be able to see the various points of interest land marks but high enough for a minimum amount of blurry textures.  As with all photo textures there are some blurry textures (parking lots, marinas with 2D boats) but there are enough three dimensional objects plus the large scenery area for me to overlook these shortcomings.  Also, as far as I can tell or I just did not notice it, the scenery blending with my Orbx Global textures was very good.". Read the full review here.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived