Can't update PFPX AIRAC - "File not found PFPX.zip"

MrMeeb

I'm trying to update the PFPX AIRAC Cycle to 1508 (the latest version I have purchased), and I have checked that the path that NavDataPro is following is correct, but when I try to install it, it fails to install because it fails to find PFPX.zip. What is it, and where should it be?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem is that 1508 is already outdated. If I remember correctly you can't download outdated cycles from NavDataPro. You would have to do this during their validity period.

That's interesting, because the installation of the same AIRAC worked with the Airbus series. It's saved locally, so I'm not downloading the cycle from NavDataPro, but just using it to install it surely?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have the same problem with updating PFPX with airac 1508/ navdatapro. All other updates with my current 1508/local are working. Could it really be that we have to buy the actual airac to update PFPX or is there an issue with airac 1508 ?

• 1 month later...

same problem (comes up with 'file not found pfpx.zip). I have just bought another year's subscription (currently on 1511) and it hasn't solved the issue. Also did a reinstall of PFPX (which I bought this morning).

Any ideas anyone?

update - it worked for some reason after doing a manual download (ie not updating all addons at once (ie when you press 'update' in the navdatapro main window)) of just the pfpx products. When trying to install locally it does not work - it only works when downloading the same cycle I already had (1511) from aerosoft.

• 1 month later...

I've been awaiting an answer to this question as I have got the same problem with NavData.

I think we are long overdue for a constructive answer?

Archived