Aerosoft Official US Cities X Boston

Great video for this stunning scenery! Only one thing I never understood, why do you so often use this kind of church choir music? Doesn't really fit to the topic I'd say, neither Flight Sim or Boston... It was in your video for FlyTampa - Sydney International Airport where the music was of excellent choice plus those cool ATC calls which make it very realistic experience to watch the video, but there are of course others like Paris Orly some years ago. I would enjoy some different audio for those great pictures. Greetings,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Great video for this stunning scenery! Only one thing I never understood, why do you so often use this kind of church choir music? Doesn't really fit to the topic I'd say, neither Flight Sim or Boston... It was in your video for FlyTampa - Sydney International Airport where the music was of excellent choice plus those cool ATC calls which make it very realistic experience to watch the video, but there are of course others like Paris Orly some years ago. I would enjoy some different audio for those great pictures. Greetings,

Thanks!

I'll try to give the background on that. As it may sound like the church choir :D it actually is cinematic music which fit video's pretty well imho. I started using songs from TwoSteps From Hell and Audiomachine  years ago
and many videomakers followed. Once video's become promotional and are used as advertisement it comes down to not being able to use copyrighted music. Sometimes I use something else but this genre of music gives me my inspiration ;) hopefully that clears up the why I use this music :)

Great to hear this explanation from you, thanks! Keep up the good work!

Besides I do really enjoy your ShadowPlay videos as they show what's in the sim behind all editing. Hopefully you'll produce some more of these as they're really thrilling! Greetings,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Great daytime scenery, but at night the boston city skyline is dark (no building lighting).  Do I have something setup incorrectly?

No, this is how the scenery is developed. Including the night textures would mean a more expensive development resulting in a more expensive end product for the consumer.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived