Connected Flight Deck Connection Error

Malzabin

Hello Guys,

I've been through most posts here and I might missed something. My scenario is as follows:

Setup

• Working Hamachi connection (pings from both sides)
  • Antivirus and Firewall off on both PCs
  • Static IPs set on both routers (IPs update checked using ipconfig)
  • UDP and TCP forwarded to the static IP for both 6881 and 6882 ports
  • Port Checker tool downloaded and run on both PCs with success
  • When trying to connect, we are using:
    • A320 D-Aero Livery
    • Same gate
    • Same sim time
    • Same state - Cold and Dark, EXT PWR on, then try to connect
    • Both on Hotfix f
    • Both running PREPAR3D V2.5

Problem

• When I connect as master, it stays on "NO CONNECTION", and when my F.O tries connecting as slave, he gets "CONN ERR"
  • When he connects as master, it says the same for him, but I do not get CONN ERR when I try connecting as slave, it just stays on NO CONNECTION, and turns on
  • We tried clicking SYNC displays and ND overlays, nothing happens (this was hoping we would be connected but it wouldn't show, similar to another post in a different topic)

Please help guys! I've been very excited to finally fly using CFD (after convincing my friend against buying PMDG737NGX and getting this instead :hi_s:)

Notes:

• Very similar setup on both PCs
  • My PC is on Windows 7 Professional
  • F.O. on Windows 8.1 (could the OS difference be the issue?)
  • I have addon scenery installed for the airport we are connecting at
  • I have ASN and EZDok running, F.O. does not

Many Thanks!

Sorry, allow me to rephrase.  Have you been through the OVPA Guides and applied those settings to both computers?

Yes, Yes that's what I thought you meant.

Forgot to mention were both on P3D v2.5, main post updated.

Well, based on your initial post, I can tell that you don't have the recommended settings.  Might I =suggest  you guys take another look and implement those settings?  They cure over 98% of all networking issues.

If you meant other router settings like DMZ and UPNP off etc, i applied all of those.

Sure, we will go over the guides a third time we might have missed something.

Yeah, that's what I recommend as there were three of four MAJOR setting issues that you guys don't have right, and if they aren't implemented then you can't have most of the other settings.  I recommend you guys start from scratch and read the first manual from the beginning. It will save you time in the long run.

Archived