Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 problems

Hello, my problems are:

1. If I ascend to more than 29000ft, when the aircraft reaches the altitud (for example 32000ft) it begins to accelerate and climd to an indepent altitude.

2. If I put the overhead integ lights half the cabin disappears.

3. The left aft door, and the two cargo doors won't open in any aircraft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello technogamer, 

I have never heard of any such problems, not even alone without the others around.  

I have the impression, that something is wrong with your installation. 

Have you installed the bus as administrator? 

Boa Noite,

Estou com problemas na nova série A320/321 após passar dos 11000 ft o mesmo começa sofrer com uma forte turbulência e não para mais e fica impossível continuar com a viagem.

Alguém está passando por isso ?

Abs

Leonard

Boa Noite,

Estou com problemas na nova série A320/321 após passar dos 11000 ft o mesmo começa sofrer com uma forte turbulência e não para mais e fica impossível continuar com a viagem.

Alguém está passando por isso ?

Abs

Leonard

Talvez em inglês alguem saberá responder mais rapidamente ;)

Eng: Maybe in english someone will answer you quicker...

• Deputy Sheriffs

leolud,

please do not hijack other topics for your unrelated problem, but instead open your own one.

Regarding you problem: assuming you are on version 1.30 of the bus I suggest you install the latest hotfix from the top of this forum.

installed A320 V130 not working left MCDU, the program Windows7, prompt what is the reason?

why are you Hijacking this thread? There is plenty on this forum about your problem. try searching.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived