Missing icaochina airports

Sorry,,

This  are Airports missing..       BEIJING NANYUAN AIRPORT ZBNY / YULIN YUYANG AIRPORT ZLYL / NANYANG JIANGYING AIRPORT ZHNY / YUNNAN DALI AIRPORT ZPDL / NYINGCHI MAINLING AIRPORT ZUNZ

Best Regards and Thanks 

Cristiano 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The airports ZBNY, ZLYL, ZHNY, ZPDL and ZUNZ are not included in the Navigraph data. I also checked NavDataPro. There is at least ZUNZ included, but all others are missing as well.

I can't tell you why all these airports are not included in official Lufthansa Systems navigation data, but I am sure there is a reason for it.

So this is not a PFPX problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The reason why airports are missing in databases is quite simple. All commercial  AIRACs either from Lufthansa Systems (NavdataPro) or Jeppesen/Navtech (Navigraph) contain only data needed by their commercial customers (airlines around the world). As many airlines uses those databases, the worldwide coverage is quite high. But if airports are only used by a single or local airlines which are not customer of Lufthansa Systems or Navtech, or have other certain "features" like military usage (like airports in China) it is very unlikely that they will ever be part of an AIRAC.

Good Morning,  

Thank you for Your excellent information on the lack of Chinese airports, and on Navigraph / navteq and did not know that each company had its own database of airports, I thought that all companies adopt the same database ... At first I thought of you install PFPX evil, then I thought to Navigraph problems, and finally thanks to your explanations and information
now I understand why they are not included ..... I think the only way is to contact someone of Air China, China Southern, Cathay Pacific directly  
;)

Best Regards and Very Thanks

Cristiano 

Archived