Airport Enhancement Services - version 1.10 online now

• Aerosoft

Airport Enhancement version 1.10 is now online. It contains many more airports and some enhancements that should make it easier to maintain.

http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/aes/aes.html

!! UPDATE !! see here for a small intermediate patch: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=9822

The AES Base Pack is totally free of charge and contains all functions for 4 free airports (see below). Additional airports will later include all major GAP airports, all major Simwings airports, Budapest and others. To unlock full AES service on an airport you need to buy credits. Large complex airports will need 5 credits, medium airports 3 or less. Coverage at this moment:

• EDDF Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt - 5 credits

• EDDH Aerosoft GAP Hamburg - 1 credit

• EDDL Aerosoft GAP Dusseldorf - 2 credits

• EDDN Default FS2004 Nurnberg - 0 credits, free!

• EDDN Aerosoft GAP Nurnberg - 0 credits, free!

• EDDS Aerosoft GAP Stuttgart - 1 credit

• EDDV Aerosoft GAP Hannover - 3 credits

• EDDW Aerosoft GAP Bremen - 1 credit

• EDLN Aerosoft GAP Monchengladbach - 0 credits, free!

• LEBL Simwings Barcelona - 2 credits

• LEIB Simwings Ibiza - 0 credits, free!

• LEMH Simwings Menorca - 0 credits, free!

• LEPA Simwings Palma de Mallorca - 2 credits

• LOWW Flytampa Vienna - 3 credits

All the airports marked with 0 credits, free! can be used without limitations, all others can be used for 10 minutes before AES switches off (leaving the airport as it was). The others can be activated with the credits you buy.

If you have version 1.00 installed, you can just install this version on top of that, it will leave all your credits and activations intact. The new basepack INCLUDES all the airports so there is currently NO additional airport pack.

01.jpg

http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/aes/aes.html

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathjis

I went into the link and I still can't find how to purchase the extra credit. I went to the website and I can't see any link to download the credit.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

If you click the English flag there you would end up on:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10333

On the left you should see a green [buy now].

if you do not I need to know.

If you click the English flag there you would end up on:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10333

On the left you should see a green [buy now].

if you do not I need to know.

I went to the link as you stated but the product you are referring to is one that I have already purchased, which is the AES Credit Pak which came with ten credits which I am using for EDDF and EDDV. I have got 2 credits left at this present time but need to purchase more because I am using the LOWW and require 1 more credit to make it work.

I don't mind buying the 10 credits for the future but I want to make sure that I am purchasing the correct pack.

Sorry for confusion. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.

Thanks for your help.

Mo

• Aerosoft

I went to the link as you stated but the product you are referring to is one that I have already purchased, which is the AES Credit Pak which came with ten credits which I am using for EDDF and EDDV. I have got 2 credits left at this present time but need to purchase more because I am using the LOWW and require 1 more credit to make it work.

I don't mind buying the 10 credits for the future but I want to make sure that I am purchasing the correct pack.

Sorry for confusion. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.

Thanks for your help.

Mo

Ahh okay, yes I do now.

You just buy the same credits 'again' to unlock more airports.

Matthijs,

The list of airports is longer now than the three we had before. More and more will follow. I have made a list now, so I know when to use AES. Maybe it's an idea for Oliver for the next update to make a sort of sound when you land an airport that uses AES. Then you know you can use ctrl+w to order the follow me car. Or, more sofisticated, the AES window pops up automatically when you contact ground after landing just like when you release the brakes when you want to push back.

• Developer
Matthijs,

The list of airports is longer now than the three we had before. More and more will follow. I have made a list now, so I know when to use AES. Maybe it's an idea for Oliver for the next update to make a sort of sound when you land an airport that uses AES. Then you know you can use ctrl+w to order the follow me car. Or, more sofisticated, the AES window pops up automatically when you contact ground after landing just like when you release the brakes when you want to push back.

Ok,

when you land on centerline, you hear that you are on a AES airport :D

But I don't think, that a Popup window will find much friends, when there is something in front of the window, just in a critical time of flight.

But I think about that.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Oliver,

The centerline sound, that's true. But how many pilots land exactly at the center of a runway? You must be very good pilot. Pop-up is no good I think too (just a silly thought). Maybe a sound after landing, a sort of chime that says "Alpha Echo Sierra"?

Airport Enhancement version 1.10 is now online. It

Installed updated new credits and fun, one of the greatest programs in the lineup of ASV and FSUIPC...

Real great stuff what about some more enhancements :-)

Thanks again for the hard work :-)

André Folkers

• Developer
Is it normal that the gates on LOWW are double (two beside) in AES system. Or is it something wrong in my computer?

No thats not normal,

but when you check the box in front of LOWW in AESHelp and you press SAVE, you should get a warning and not only "successful"?

AESHelp must replace 6 files in the FlytampaViennaScenery directory, so that the exclude of the original gates will work. This has not been done in you PC.

Please uncheck LOWW->Save->Check LOWW-> Save and see the warning.

If there is no warning, maybe you can look to ..AerosoftAESAirportFlytampaVienna directory and copy (not Move) this 6 files to your ViennaScenery directory to replace the files manually.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Thanks alot, I solved this problem. But one more question. When the pushback truck is operating, I can see that the backweels are frosen when the truck is pushing back (the handbreaks are off). Is this normal?

• Developer
Thanks alot, I solved this problem. But one more question. When the pushback truck is operating, I can see that the backweels are frosen when the truck is pushing back (the handbreaks are off). Is this normal?

Yes,

The push is operating in a special modes, where the FS has no controll over the the plane anymore. So the wheels are fixed.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hi

I see that now only EDDF and EDDN has an A2.bgl file. Is that true? Why is this file not there for all other airports?

Only more thing: to have the settings of my afcad files and not the ones in the package, I believe that now this version identifies everything, right?

Because in the first verion, I had to rename for example, my afcad file from AF2_EDDF_18_25.bgl to AESA_EDDF_GAP_A2.bgl and then the program AES would catch the information from my afcad. How is it working right now?

harpsi

• Developer
Hi

I see that now only EDDF and EDDN has an A2.bgl file. Is that true? Why is this file not there for all other airports?

Only more thing: to have the settings of my afcad files and not the ones in the package, I believe that now this version identifies everything, right?

Because in the first verion, I had to rename for example, my afcad file from AF2_EDDF_18_25.bgl to AESA_EDDF_GAP_A2.bgl and then the program AES would catch the information from my afcad. How is it working right now?

harpsi

Hi,

I have remove that feature. I don't install any afcads. the two files for EDDF and EDDN_Def are there, but not automatic copied. The Afcads are not needed for AES, so I let the users keep there own or the defaults of the scenery.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

I have remove that feature. I don't install any afcads. the two files for EDDF and EDDN_Def are there, but not automatic copied. The Afcads are not needed for AES, so I let the users keep there own or the defaults of the scenery.

It means that I can remove both A2.bgl files?

harpsi

I have been unable to purchase credits for Airport Enhancement I have read the previous inputs but when I go to any of the links there is no green buy now button on the left ot click on. I also don't get a Union Jack flag to click on I assume I should be clicking on the European Flag but hav tried them all. No buy now button in any of them