Pushback not completing

mofasho

After pushing back from the gate at JFK (freeware photo real) the engines start and the pushback stops at the correct distance I enter into the MCDU. However, there is no call out that either engine is stabilized or any more communication from the ground crew that pushback is complete. I have only had this issue once before, a few months ago at KATL (freeware afcad update). I just did this at JFK two times in a row using the same aircraft, terminal (T5), and same flight plan with a Jetblue A320 IAE. I was trying to recreate my fatal error on the same route yesterday, only this time I havent been able to get off the ground since its stuck in "start push."

Yesterday this was my fatal error code:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18798, time stamp: 0x5507b3e0
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0002e426
Faulting process id: 0x1314
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0d39e6c747a2a
Faulting application path: C:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 99921a71-3f99-11e5-96cf-b8ac6fffcf5c

Win 7 professional 64 bit, I7-930 (8mb L2 cache, 2.80ghz),
12GB DDR3 SDRAM, 1333MHZ, 6x2GB
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB GDDR 5
1TB serial ATA 2 hard drive 72 00 RPM

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is this error message some how connected to your push back problem? For me it doesn't look like that from your explanation.

About the push back problem: are you sure both engines really started properly? Please post a screenshot of your ECAMs in such a situation where you are waiting for the engines stabilized announcement.

If you allow me a wild guess: you haven't switched the APU Bleed on, therefore the engines couldn't start. But this is just a guess.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try and get a screenshot soon, but everything was done correctly as far as I know, I had the copilot on. Both engines started and were idling at 20.2% but I never heard the engines 1&2 stabilized nor did the pushback driver say that pushback was complete. I've completed several flights in the airbus without error. 

As far as the error code I'm not sure, I've never seen that one before. I was just trying to re do that flight to see if that error would happen again but this time it was the pushback problem

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just get a screenshot when the pushback problem happens again and post it here. The topic will stay open for quite a while...

FWIW I had this pushback problem many months ago. With the support from this forum it was concluded that I wasn't waiting till engine 2 had finished starting (with voice clip) before starting engine 1, and this was the cause. When I did things correctly pushback completed.

Maybe this will help you?

Simon

• Deputy Sheriffs

As this topic was about the pushback problem which is solved now, I would like to kindle ask you to open another topic for your fatal errors. 

This is to keep support stuff properly separated from each other and not to introduce confusion where it is not necessary. Thanks for your understanding. 

So my pushback problem is not solved. I actually used the A321 out of T5 at JFK when the pushback worked. Today I used the A320 IAE model which was the one causing me pushback problems initially. Sorry for the confusion. I waited and waited and waited but no announcement was made for engine 2 being stabilized or message to start engine 1 ever came. So i ended up started engine #1 anyway and "Engine 1 stabilized" was called. But there was no announcement saying pushback was complete so i had to exit FSX. Im sorry i wasnt able to get a screenshot, Im not sure how to post it in this forum. I originally purchased the Airbus in January and it worked relatively well, with only a few hiccups until recently. I am ready to find a new hobby and swear this off completely because every day its another issue I no longer have the time or patience to deal with it.

Archived