BeaverX last beta

This one is a classic.

There are two beavers and they both walk into their house one leaves the door open and the other one says shut the "dam" door.

Not a swear word! :)

I'm offended!!! :lol: :wink:

That beaver shouldn't talk to people like that!!! :) :wink:

Profanity, no. There is no profane language. Bar room.... yes I'll admit it is. If you guys want me to remove it then just ask and I will. :wink:

Edit: It's been changed. Though now I'm all out of beaver jokes. Those are the only two that I know. :?

well that about cancels me out :(

• Aerosoft
Believe that the sound files for the Beaver are slightly wrong,

ref attached correct/actual ones. Specially if you are listening

downwind.

The touch down OK, but flaps and rev increase not realistic

compared with those actual ones.

http://www.gpnc.org/Sounds/beaver.wav

I never knew what sounds a beaver makes (serious). You never stop learning!

One presumes that those invited for beta testing have already been informed?! :?:

Hello robdob,

Can you see the BeaverX forum when you log in, if you do then you need to go there and find the necessary files to download in the relevant threads and participate in the Beta Testing :).

Back to Beaver fun...

How do bush pilots keep their offspring amused?

"This little Beaver's just a parts kit,

This little Beaver can't be flown.

This little Beaver has float feet

And this little Beaver's got none.

But this little Beaver goes whirr, splutter, cough,

All the way to up Nome."

I've been locked out of the BeaverX Beta Forum. I went in to give you some new camera views and some more comments, and the forum says I need special access. Was it something I said? or didn't say??

Looking forward to getting back in - in the meantime, I'll save my comments and work.

• Aerosoft
I've been locked out of the BeaverX Beta Forum. I went in to give you some new camera views and some more comments, and the forum says I need special access. Was it something I said? or didn't say??

Looking forward to getting back in - in the meantime, I'll save my comments and work.

no idea what happened, but it seems all is fixed now.