AES update, more airports (1.10)

• Aerosoft

If all goes to plan (and with Oliver that normally is the case, dependable German as he is, lol), we will release AES 1.10 on Friday. This version will have additional checks to avoid some problems but most importantly the following additional airports;

Simwings:

LEPA (Palma de Mallorca) - 2 Credits

LEBL (Barcelona) - 2 Credits

LEMH (Mahon) - 0 Credits -free

LEIB (Ibiza) - 0 Credits - free

GAP:

EDDS (Stuttgart) - 1 Credit

EDDH (Hamburg) - 1 Credit

EDDW (Bremen) - 1 Credit

EDDL (Düsseldorf) - 2 Credits

EDLH (Moenchengladbach) - 0 Credits -free

Flytampa

LOWW (Vienna) - 3 Credits

As you see, 3 free airports, even if you do intend to spend a cent on the product.

Well....Budapest, Amsterdam and CDG are also somewhere in the pipeline, aren't they Oliver?

So there go a few more credits.....and while we're at it, I imagine EDDM, EDDI, EDDB won't be left out either ;)

Regards

Carsten

• Aerosoft
Well....Budapest, Amsterdam and CDG are also somewhere in the pipeline, aren't they Oliver?

So there go a few more credits.....and while we're at it, I imagine EDDM, EDDI, EDDB won't be left out either ;)

Regards

Carsten

Budapest for sure, Charles de Gaulle most likely, Amsterdam Schiphol is a bit more tricky as Cloud9 really likes to focus on FSX at this moment and we need serious help from them to get it to work.

• Developer
Are you really going to release it today?

Yep,

I hope. The new Files are gone to Aerosoft this morning. Solong there are no problems poping up, we will get it later this day on the product page.

I am a German you know :D

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer

Hi all,

so long as you wait, here some information for the upcomming Version:

AES Basepack Version 1.10

-------------------------

Installation: Download the new AES Basepack from the productpage and run the installer.

Do NOT deinstall the older version before.

What is new:

------------

In this Basepack, now all available airports are included. The separate Airportpack is

not anymore needed.

Also the Creditinstaller is not needed anymore, you can now add new Serialnumbers from

your shop account direct in AESHelp (Button "Add new Credits"). Credits, which was installed

before, will be not changed and can be seen there too.

AESHelp now checks at any start, if AES-Basepack is still at the topmost position of the

Scenery-Library. If not, AESHelp will ask the user, if this should be changed automatically.

This will prevent problems, when a Scenery is installed after AES.

For some Airports (EDDF,EDDS,EDDH and LOWW), AES will need to add or replace some BGL-files in the related Scenery directory. This will be done, when the checkbox of this airports are activated and the configuration is saved in AESHelp. If the related scenery is not installed or not active in the Scenery library, AESHelp will give a warning.

This files will not change anything at the original Scenery, only some parameters are change to make it possible to exclude the Jetways of this sceneries.

The AES part in the FS has changed in some points beside the new airports:

- The jetway drivers has get a training “who to move the jetway, without damage the aircraft”. I hope it helps

- The operation to leave a gate position has been changed now: When the parking brakes are released, a window pops up, where you can press F1 to prepare the position for departure. This window can also be opened by ctrl-shift-W to any time. So, you don’t get a problem, when you release the brakes to early.

- Problems while push at positions, where the aircraft is parked near to the building (happens in EDDF) is solved now.

More features will come in the next update version.

If you have the problem, that your aircraft jumps or crashes while pushback, please have a look to the aircraft.cfg and the parameter static_cg_height in the section [contact_points]. When this value is reduced a little bit, all works fine.

Ok, have fun and very nice Christmas days and a happy new year.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
*deutscherungeduldigkeitsmodusan* Wenn der Link endlich kommen würde... *deutscherungeduldigkeitsmodusaus*

It's Mathijs part and he lives in the south, there is all slower :D

Oliver

Thankyou Oliver for this nice little programm, i love it! Only one thing, when the gate moves there is no sound. Is this not planned or will it be in the new version.

Thanks aagain and have a merry Christmas

I have been waiting for the new link for the new version 1,10 there is no new link it's the old one but after buying it and installing it you find out for the first time that its not the AES1 you have bought and installed but the AES1.1 and I have been sitting and waiting for the new programe. Go for it it's there just waiting for your down load :D:D:D

• Aerosoft
Please upload the AES 1.1 first! I've been waiting now all the day!

well it is one big system, but it is up now (could be the German page is not complete yet... English, Spanish and French done)

http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/aes/aes.html

Matthijs,

Great. Aerosoft did it again. As we write I'm downloading and installing right now. I have enough credits to unlock them all. From now no short hops again within Germany but flying to all my favorit airports with this great add-on.