ND hangs after a while

Swisspilot

Hi

After I get not a respond in the German Forum (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/97528-nd-während-des-fluges-nicht-mehr-aktuell/) I decided to open a thread here in the english spoken part, as may be here someone could help (hopefully).

It's a bit difficult for me to explain it in English, but I'll give it a try.

I now have a strange problem (on the A319). After a while in the air, the Info in the upper right corner of the ND shows a WPT which I already have overflown. Also the distance is logicly increasing (as I have overflown it). Everything else on the ND continues to work. The planesymbol follows the route, If I change the format or range, it's also changing on the ND BUT I've I change something in the flightplan, it's not changing on the ND. I'm also not able to change the arrival runway.

I'm not aware, that I had this problem in the past. At this time I only found it on my flights with the A319. In the next few days, I'm also trying it with the A320 and A321, but anyway, I  hope someone could help me out.

Kind Regards

Patrick

Hi

Realy no suggestions even from Aerosoft? Up to now, it happens only with the A319. I did some flights with the A321 and one with the A320 and it didn't happen.

Regards

Patrick Chaieb

Hi

No as I never had problems (never change a running system) I didn't update my Airbus (I have the V110 which I bought last october).

Is it possible to update only the A318/A319 by downloading the latest installer and keep the A320/321 as it is.

Would it be sufficent to deinstall the A318/319 delete all related 318/319 files and install the newest version?

If I download the latest installer from my simmarket account, do I still have to install the hotfixes, or are they included?

Regards

Patrick

Archived