Does the new A320/321 have the Extended features

Hi

looking to purchase the A320/321 but I see there is the Exteneded version, which one has the Emergency features etc and is the Exteneded available as a separate download.

thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

The current Airbus product is the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 respecitve Aerosoft Airbus A320/321.

The Aerosoft Airbus X Extended is the predecessor and was only available in the A320/A321 variant.

An overview of all features can be taken from the product page in the shop 

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13112

or from a comparison list:

Aerosoft only models SOP features, i.e. the daily job of a pilot. If you are looking for emergency features the AS bus is not what you are looking for.

• 2 months later...

I purchased the Airbus Addon, is there a way to check I have the fully latest version installed ? I purchased this via aerosoft online download shop and not sure if it has the latest patch, I purchased this on the 6th August 2015

. I note that in cruise the Autothrust make large rapid changes you can constantly hear the engine thrust changing 

. Using Win 7 the fonts in the MCDU seem distorted

many thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

you can take a look into the following find to find the installed version number:

FSX-P3D\aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\Product.cfg

I am sure you have the version 1.30 ( = Service Pack 3), which is the latest released version.

In addition to that version there is a hotfix available for your bus which addresses your thrust oscillations:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/666-updates-news-and-hotfixes/

Archived