no MFD, no HUD, no HSI, no ADI, noSPEED

dave76

hello, does anybody experience, although all witches are on , no mfd and hud functional ? they are simply black.

also ADI does not change attitude and HSI not change heading, they just dead.SAME FOR THE SPEED.

so nothing works.

is it a directx 10 problem? how can i solve it?

• 6 months later...

I have the same issue, athough I have found in the Thunderbirds livery I have a working HUD.  My analog gauges work, But no MFD's, No DID, no RWR.  Most Version nave No Hud working.  

• 5 months later...

On my DLV I have the same issue in FSX Box, I just have to turn the battery switch on the left console off then back on and all is well, You FSX-SE guys with the same problem can also try it ...

It might be caused the missing panel.cfg file.

After I renamed Panel.cfg.Xpack to Panel.cfg, all the deliveries appeared.  BTW I used P3DV3.

From the blog below:

The problem is that a lot of the F-16 liveries reference the "Aerosoft F-16A 9\Panel" folder and if you look in that folder, there is no panel.cfg, but there are Panel.cfg.SP2 and Panel.cfg.Xpack. So I would conclude an installation step is missing when Aerosoft installer does not recognise Steam Edition and so does not rename one of those files. I simply make a copy of the Panel.cfg.Xpack file and rename it to Panel.cfg.

http://flight-simulator-fsx.blogspot.com/2015/06/fsx-steam-edition-aerosoft-f-16-missing.html

Archived