B777 RUNING IN LINUX MINT 17 CINAMMON

AFTER INSTALLATION OF BOING 777 - PRO THE OVER SPEED WARING MASTER WARNING COMES ON PLUS SPEED- ALTITUDE - CLIMB/DESCENT SELECTORS SHOW ONLY 9999 ETC. what's missing and what's to do to get it working???

Hello,

may be one or some libraries 64 bit are not installed, or defective.
Please send your Log.txt file as an attachement here. You find it in the X-Plane 10 Root folder.
May be we can see the problem in it.

Greets Heinz

Hello,

thanks for the Log.txt.

It seems to me, that there is a library missing in the Linux System.

It is the library libGLEW.so.1.10

"dlerror:libGLEW.so.1.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
dlerror:/home/jaro/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/777 Worldliner Professional/plugins/T7Avionics/lin.xpl: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32"

Can you install it with your linux system?

And please be sure to have installed the newest B777. It is the version 1.80. You can update it with your download shop account. If you have purchase with Aerosoft, the update is a full version.

https://aerosoft-shop.com/login.php?language=english

Greets Heinz

Back again- found a download for libGLEW.so.15 and downloaded such but no libGLEW.so.1.10 found.  Tried to open and install lib.glew.so.1.5 and got this message : invalid url; /home/Jaro/downloads/libGLEW.so.1.5 given/ exiting ????

checked in with WWW and found RPM resources page with a number of libGLEW.so.1.10 but the question now is ??? what do I selct for the x-plane-x86_64 or am I following the wrong path ???

Hello,

i am not a linux expert, so it is difficult for me to help with the linux os.

But the libGLEW.so.1.10.0 is newer than the V 1.5.

The libGLEW you can (in most distributions) install with the packet manager of the used linux distribution.

The installed libGLEW you shall find here: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

Greets Heinz

Archived