Problem with Aerosoft AES.

Edu

Hello.

I have activated Frankfurt Airport but I receive a message when I open AESHELP that says "Error while connecting Flightsim. Please start FS and place aircraft on active AES airport". The program opens and closes and when open a message says "Error to get data from FS". I try with PMDG 737 and 747.

I suppose that the airport is Mega airport Frankfurt (5 credits). It´snt it?.

Whit EDDN no problem.

Thank you for your help.

Can you confirm that the box in front of MAF is actually checked. When I activated mine and started FS9 i had the same error, went into AEShelp again and found the box unchecked. Checked it again and all was fine.

Regards

Carsten

• Developer

Hi,

thanks Carsten, thats maybe one reason.

This error you get,when you press the Aircraft Parameter Button and

- you did not start FS

- you don't have check the Airport, where you plane is placed

- or you placed the aircraft on a non AES supported Airport

So, please, as Carsten say, go to Airport Activation in AESHelp and activate the Checkbox in front of EDDF.

Restart the FS and place you Aircraft to MAF Frankfurt

Then try the Aircraft Parameters again.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Thank you but I have EDDF Checked, exactly it says "EDDF for Aerosoft GAP MAF -5- FULL" and the square on the left checked and FS started with my plane (PMDG 747 or 737) parked on EDDF. I have the same problem with EDDV.

As I said no problem with EDDN.

AESHELP opens and closes with a signal on the upper left corner turning green and yellow (the plane parameters opens and closes all the time).

• Developer
Thank you but I have EDDF Checked, exactly it says "EDDF for Aerosoft GAP MAF -5- FULL" and the square on the left checked and FS started with my plane (PMDG 747 or 737) parked on EDDF. I have the same problem with EDDV.

As I said no problem with EDDN.

AESHELP opens and closes with a signal on the upper left corner turning green and yellow (the plane parameters opens and closes all the time).

Ok,

can you check, if AES-Basepack is at the topmost position in your Scenery Library (Prio 1). If not, move it up and restart the FS. It must be above the Scenerys of EDDF and EDDV to work.

brgds

Oliver Pabst