AES jetways black and don't function FlyTampa Athens 1.5 (just updated)

Hello folks,

I just got an email from Simmarket telling me that Fly Tampa has a brand new Athens (LGAV) available for a free update. The new version is 1.5 and is a complete installer. I uninstalled the older version per instructions, and checked that my FSX scenery activation check mark was gone (it was and so were all old folders of Athens X). I then went to AES 2.39 (latest) to add more credits (I needed 1 more to cover my new FlyTampa YSSY Sydney) and to check if LGAV was still active. It was. I was warned that AES had to be on top (because the new FlyTampa Athens was just installed) and allowed it to make the change. Then I clicked "resync-repair" in AES help, then went to LGAV to see all jetways are black and inoperative. See attached. Now, the folder structure has changed for this new Athens version from \Addon Scenery\FlyTampa\Athens\ to \FlyTampa\Athens\ . I also checked to see if there was an AES bgl in the new LGAV scenery folder and there is. 

Anyone with any ideas please post. I did send a support request to both FlyTampa and Aerosoft but maybe someone here can get this sorted more quickly and assist others. 

I only use FSX ...

Cheers,

Bill 

Please login to display this image.

I just got an email from Simmarket telling me that Fly Tampa has a brand new Athens (LGAV) available for a free update.

Bill,

I think this exactly is the reason. It is a brand new version (including new jetways), only just released.

AES is independent from scenery add-ons and usually needs to be tweaked each time there are new changed versions of the scenery products, with new jetways, new AFCADS, etc.

So, please give Oliver some time. He may (I cannot speak for him) release a patch or include it in another AES release.

Thanks Rafal! 

Actually, the jetways do work after I did some things. But they are still black. I went back and de-activated LGAV in AES help, then re-started FSX, exit FSX, then started AES help again and it told me there were airports that had credits but were disabled, so I enabled (cost no more credits) for LGAV. They now work but are black. I will wait for that one. I actually wrote to Oliver Pabst and will certainly give him time. I won't worry about black gates right now - no big deal! Just wanted to help others if they have the same problem.

Anyway, thanks for that quick reply.

All the best,

Bill

• Developer

Sorry, but I got this morning the info about the update of Athen 1.5 and this is was not compatible with AES 2.39.

We just replaced the installer of AES to Version 2.39a, please redownload the Installer and run the new one.

In AESHelp activate the new Flytampa Athen V1.5 Airport, you need no credits for that, when the old version was activated before.

Then all Jetways are replaced to the new models.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived