Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toosmov

Airbus X Fuel Planner Error

Hello everyone,

I recently receive an error message after reinstalling my copy of aerosoft airbus extended.

"The following error occurred while attempting to load the saved settings:...There is an error in XML document (0,0)"

I have tried reinstalling the addon a number of times but the same problem occurs. 

AS airbusx fuelplann does not open at all.

On the Windows 10 operating system it does not open any AS airbusx. fuelplanner.

Works fine here.

The problem could be the way you have installed Windows 10. I made an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 which means that all MS Visual C++ libraries installed are still in place, which is not the case when you do a fresh install of Windows 10. Also if you made a fresh install of FSX Steam edition, simconnect is not installed.

So all depends how you setup and run your system.

Windows 10 does not upgrade, clean install was performed. I installed v2.5 simulator to prepar3d. Win7 and Win8.1 was no problem.

I also had this problem, I solved it this way:

Delete this file: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FuelPlanner\FuelPlannerSavedSettings.xml

Sometimes, this file got corrupted when you input ICAO codes that don't exist or exceed to limits of these Airbus.

On 14/9/2015 at 6:02 AM, Tom A320 said:

Do you get any error message when trying to start the fuel planner? 

I Have  error XML (0,0)

6 minutes ago, backstay said:

I Have  error XML (0,0)

Have you tried the suggestion one post above yours?